Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Sabonis can score.....but we need a miracle now...97-88   4:33

Stay on LeBron and Love and make the others shoot.......only chance

A miracle just a couple stops 

• Thanks 1

It's over. Wrap it up, folks. Good season that exceeded everyone's expectations. 

Need to get some help for Oladipo. When he is gone they have no offense whatsoever. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Comp picks will be key next year because if all goes well, that conditional 2nd we gave for Carson will be a late 1st, meaning we’ll be picking low again. Would be nice to have extra picks to maneuver up and down the draft board as needed.
    • I did see the issue with the Broncos. So they have already said they will not pay his 20million? That is a bad stance to have for future FA’s for sure. Players can turn away from select and leave them as a lame duck. The NFL is a smart business but this might blow up in their face. Players will quit doing anything on their own and outside of a mandatory camp or practice these guys won’t be in great shape. That’s the NFL’s fault if this gets any worse. Learn to structure contracts better is what I would tell the NFLPA. 
    • Once we sign Leonard, Smith, and Nelson to long-term contracts am projecting next year the Colts will have limited cap space to sign our own free agents again next off-season such as Hilton, Rhodes, and Pascal to name a few.     Conley is a low risk/high reward player that we should be able to get cheap now for at least 2 years not expecting much this season but in hopes he returns fully healthy on a end of year 2 prove-it deal taking over for Rhodes without breaking the Colt's cap space bank initially but will have more financial leverage in three years.   Thoughts?
    • Once we start resigning players next off-season we won't have much free cap space available to target FAs let alone feel comfortable signing rest of our own.   Right now my early estimates are    LB Leonard 5/100m 60m guaranteed - 5 years $82.5 million 40m   guaranteed  RT Smith 4/58m 30m guaranteed LG Quenton Nelson 6yr/100m  TE Mo Allie-Cox 3yr/33m DE Al-Quadin Muhammad 2yr/4m RB Marlon Mack 2yr/10m (5m APY) if remains  healthy RB Nyheim Hines 3yr/19.5m (6.5m APY) Similar to A. Eckler RG Glowinski 2yr/18m   With around 10m in cap space left over for 2022   So don't expect us to resign Hilton, Rhodes, or Pascal etc.  Wouldn't mind having O'Neill as our future LT but in all reality can't see it happening.
    • Right man. I get that. How many of these teams though are gonna pitch him RT money? Villanueva just got RT money and is all butthurt about it now. Not that I don't blame him but he's talking smack about the wrong people.
  • Members

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,477

• Nate!

Nate! 244

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 8,645

• Nickster

Nickster 926