Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Sabonis can score.....but we need a miracle now...97-88   4:33

Stay on LeBron and Love and make the others shoot.......only chance

A miracle just a couple stops 

• Thanks 1

It's over. Wrap it up, folks. Good season that exceeded everyone's expectations. 

Need to get some help for Oladipo. When he is gone they have no offense whatsoever. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes....    our next office-season is going to be very strange and difficult.   Honestly,  it might make this off-season seem like a piece of cake.       And you’re right, lots and lots of tough choices.  We may have to let go of players that today might seem inconceivable.  There are stories hinting that the expected big rise in the salary cap next season is not going to happen.  It will likely now happen in 2023, but not 2022.    If memory serves.... The 2020 Salary Cap was $198m. The 2021 Salary Cap is now $185m. The word now is the 2022 SC will be $203m, a raise, but much lower than originally thought.   The big bump won’t hit until 2023 when new TV money fully kicks in.    If all of this is true, decisions may have gotten much harder.   That said, this applies to all teams, and the advantage typically goes to teams with the most money AND the best front office.    PS — Thanks for taking my post constructively the way it was intended and not personally.   Much appreciated. 
    • You are right on to search for an answer. There might be something in the library on Reich and his “Rehab of an Aging Quarterback” Vol. 2 or, the kids section “ Wentz Upon A Time”. It’s about a quarterback that got rescued  before passing Andrew’s record number of times being sacked or picking himself up after being hit by the other team. I have no idea what to expect with Wentz leading the Colts. I can’t wait until the season starts. So, here is the advice I gave last year’s QB...just score more than the other team, don’t make a fool of yourself complaining to the referees,  and most importantly, win the Super Bowl. I do believe our Defense is going to be exciting to watch and that is something to look forward to. Go, Colts!
    • Yeah I thought you were saying that DE had more athletic traits. Which is really subjective as each position requires a focus on one trait rather than another.   The RAS clearly does favor the DE in terms of which athletic trait is being measured.     
    • He was a long shot to begin with. Maybe he'll find a better fit. I know a few other teams showed interest.
    • Joe, you know how heartbreaking it was to go into last yrs game with both our starting tackles OUT vs BLITZBURGH only to dominate and lose the game due to BOMBS???  Going into that game EVERYONE thought this was going to be a blood bath missing both starting tackles but only to see Jonathon Taylor RUN all over you in the first half.  I couldn't believe it at first but I quickly thought wait this is the STEELERS and no matter what it is not over.  Sure enough a second half collapse on Defense was just the recipe to continue your success but the fact we were missing both starting tackles vs BLITSBURGH made it satisfying we still had a shot!!!  No idea why I responded to this post but oh well!!
  • Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,287

• Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 1,688

• atapcl

atapcl 58

• Solon

Solon 94

• NDSU_Guy

NDSU_Guy 21

• JlynRN