Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

10 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well it is happening. Don't act like we've dominated this series. We have been down double digits on several occasions. We stole game 3 like they stole game 5.

Well dont act like they are easily better than us 90% of the times we went down this series the refs gave them stupid foul shots 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How was the pacers d this season?? They leave soo many guys (Kevin) open for 3's aaaaalll the time!

They do a lot of traps and doubles......but that's what the Cavs want right now

Got to try to help with whoever is defending Nance and Thompson..but they haven't done a good job of it today

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Why was Victor on the bench to begin the quarter? No benefit whatsoever to that

He cant go the entire second half....he runs around too much on offense and defense.

He hasn't played an entire half all year

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Does anyone know what each one of their measurables are and who is best at what?  I have been looking for dayo’s info but can’t find anything from the combine or his pro day.  I would like to compare their 40 yard dash, Bench press reps, vertical , etc. If anyone knows where to find this can you please post it. Thanks a lot.   Also, out of the two who do you think will be the more dominant player in 3 years?
    • I saw, that's why I'm not really down on the whole thing. I agree on the bolded to an extent, but I key on the lack of advantage, more than than dis-advantage. Over 10 years, I just see the yearly "disadvantage" as pretty low bearing. Don't get me wrong, I think the NFL should do better, but I'm far more concerned with other elements. I'd prefer more structured scheduling.    In short, I'm not going to be mad that NE also got rest this year. I'm going to look internally at things we can control. Like will we choose to toss it all over the yard vs horrible run Ds.   Off topic, but what's your take on AZ this year?
    • How is it disrespecting him to point out that he was quantifiably bad his last couple years? Probably cost us some games.  It’s not even debatable.   That’s not disloyal and it doesn’t diminish what he means to the franchise.  It’s just an unfortunate truth.
    • Maybe it's been discussed, but it seems we have one critical position (fisher), one very useful position (mack), and one high hopes position (odeyingbo) all hoping to return from Achilles injuries. We had some ties to mack but no reason to pick up the others. These injuries are not all equal presumably, but it seems like only 2/3 of nfl players return. It averages about 11 months, and most never return to form or full playing time.    Maybe the colts docs and coaches know more than average, but this seems statistically crazy to bank so much on this many key players, especially since it blocks other players from being drafted or paid (I know it's not long contracts). Why do the colts love players with Achilles injuries more than every other team seems to?  I was referencing this article: https://lermagazine.com/article/return-to-football-after-achilles-tendon-rupture I'd love to be wrong and want to be excited about all of them though! 
  • Members

• ojsglove

ojsglove 352

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,800

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • CR91

CR91 7,246

• cjrichard

cjrichard 66