Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

10 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well it is happening. Don't act like we've dominated this series. We have been down double digits on several occasions. We stole game 3 like they stole game 5.

Well dont act like they are easily better than us 90% of the times we went down this series the refs gave them stupid foul shots 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How was the pacers d this season?? They leave soo many guys (Kevin) open for 3's aaaaalll the time!

They do a lot of traps and doubles......but that's what the Cavs want right now

Got to try to help with whoever is defending Nance and Thompson..but they haven't done a good job of it today

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Why was Victor on the bench to begin the quarter? No benefit whatsoever to that

He cant go the entire second half....he runs around too much on offense and defense.

He hasn't played an entire half all year

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• IMO, Leno looked to get overpowered a lot.  He's small for a LT.  His ratings improved when daBears moved Cody Whitehair to LG.  Perhaps Whitehair had to help out too much, causing daBears to want to release Leno in favor of a more stout Tevin Jenkins (whom everybody thought would be RT on daBears).  Maybe Frank saw that and wanted Nelson free-er.   No great loss in not signing Leno, IMO.
    • You know, this is starting to worry me. Seems that Reich pounded the table for more than a few guys this year. If this works, he’s a genius, but if it fails majorly, does this then reflect on his future tenure?
    • No doubt...and I referenced that was just the RTP rate based off that one study.    It is directional (like most data) and we don’t know those variables. There are variables like roster expectations, age and position played...information we don’t have.    But even still...as a large sample of NFL players it’s more valid than any anecdotal evidence of player A or player B returning...which I have seen people use (Brandon Brooks for example).    Even if we could account for some of those variables, I would bet the RTP rate for having two players return is still likely going to be closer to 53% than 100%. So it’s definitely a gamble.   But this is just the RTP rate...we aren’t even accounting for post-operative performance. A percentage of players don’t get back to where they were. And the ones that do...take a really long time. 
    • A difference of close to 20 between 2 players of the same position vs a difference of 10, however, in PFF rating has to give you pause and pay more attention because lack of context cannot explain it all, IMO. Just my two cents FWIW. 
    • The injuries for Campbell continues to surprise me. He was very healthy at THE Ohio State University   The kid can play.   Lets hope he breaks the injury cycle 
  • Members

• Chucklez

Chucklez 320

• fatboy

fatboy 82

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 809

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,629

Moderators
    • Franklin County

Franklin County 80