Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

10 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well it is happening. Don't act like we've dominated this series. We have been down double digits on several occasions. We stole game 3 like they stole game 5.

Well dont act like they are easily better than us 90% of the times we went down this series the refs gave them stupid foul shots 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How was the pacers d this season?? They leave soo many guys (Kevin) open for 3's aaaaalll the time!

They do a lot of traps and doubles......but that's what the Cavs want right now

Got to try to help with whoever is defending Nance and Thompson..but they haven't done a good job of it today

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Why was Victor on the bench to begin the quarter? No benefit whatsoever to that

He cant go the entire second half....he runs around too much on offense and defense.

He hasn't played an entire half all year

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Browns have assembled a really good team. I still think the Ravens are the team to beat. I do think teams have figured them out offensively though. Pitt IMO will be good, but they are declining. Miami has a very solid team right now, it just all rest on how Tua does. Pats totally retooled by all the moves they made. Their QB situation will be interesting to watch. Jets had a great draft. Chargers are on the rise too.    Outside of KC, Balt, and the Bills, could see a lot of quality teams in the AFC making a push. KC is still the only tier 1 team though IMO.
    • After reading through some of the posts, 100's of them it isn't over according to some  . Some in here feel Fish will miss most of the season if not all. 
    • Thank the universe that the mega discussion known as "we didn't get a LT", is over.  
    • Oh yeah we have a 3 headed monster at RB if Mack comes back healthy. Our O.Line will still be good regardless, great if Fish plays most of the season. Jury is still out on Wentz, will he be 2017-2019 Wentz or last years Wentz? That is the Million dollar question. Regarding our D, I think we will be top 10ish, which should be good enough.
    • Browns have to overtake the Ravens and Steelers first and the Dolphins have to deal with the Bills and an improved Patriots.  Nobody said it would be easy but I like our game plan of running the ball and playing top 10 defense over all teams mentioned.  If we could just solve our kicking game and in game coaching decisions that haunted us the last 2 yrs we could be scary good!  
  • Members

• wordofmouth

wordofmouth 86

• BlueShoe

BlueShoe 846

• CR91

CR91 7,206

• Roosarioo

Roosarioo 2

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 22,612

• coltsva