Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

10 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well it is happening. Don't act like we've dominated this series. We have been down double digits on several occasions. We stole game 3 like they stole game 5.

Well dont act like they are easily better than us 90% of the times we went down this series the refs gave them stupid foul shots 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Paul George failed at giving an honest 100% effort every night on both ends of floor and being a leader . He has the me me me syndrome, nothing against you my friend I like you . that is and has b

Mark is on an island here. I wouldn't waste too much energy on changing his mind. This team is going to the promise land.. woot.

Love how all the mainstream sports media outlets are talking about what went wrong with the Cavs and LeBron instead of praising the Pacers. 

Posted Images

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

How was the pacers d this season?? They leave soo many guys (Kevin) open for 3's aaaaalll the time!

They do a lot of traps and doubles......but that's what the Cavs want right now

Got to try to help with whoever is defending Nance and Thompson..but they haven't done a good job of it today

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Why was Victor on the bench to begin the quarter? No benefit whatsoever to that

He cant go the entire second half....he runs around too much on offense and defense.

He hasn't played an entire half all year

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not calling it a death sentence. I'm saying typical recovery doesn't put Fisher back on the field in September.   KD didn't play for 18 months. Mack hasn't returned yet. I don't see anything new out there that suggests that any high level athletes are returning after a ruptured Achilles in a shorter time frame than they did over the past decade. 
    • Will you stop with your reasonably stated posts taking us through the logic of your posting without containing at least one personal shot?    Question would you have been happier, or at least understood more, a 2 year deal? Let's say for sake of ease circa 18 Mil.
    • Part of it is about this specific off-season with the all the depressed market and much less money available than previously expected. On one side - teams don't have the money to give and on the other hand players prefer to take one year deals and wait for the market to normalize next year and test FA with more teams willing to give them more lucrative deals.    On a Ballard-specific note - he doesn't like giving long-term money for pieces that are not key building blocks of this team. Even when he's given 3 year deals in the past, most of them have had an out after year 1 with little or no dead money on the cap if we choose to cut the player.    The one year deals have another plus too - they turn into potential compensatory picks if they perform and we are unable to re-sign them.   
    • I think this all goes without saying. The team and their medical people are aware of the details, and that influences their level of confidence in this decision. I'm just a guy on the Internet.   But I stated my opinion on Fisher and Dayo last week. The research says it's an 11 month recovery, on average. Outliers are 9 months. For Fisher to play in September, he'd be an outlier. No one bets on outliers without acknowledging the risk they're taking. If Fisher's recovery is typical, he probably won't play until December. And if he has a setback, he might not play this season at all.    One last thing, not necessarily directed at your post, is that last week I was accused in no uncertain terms of being a Ballard bootlicker who never disagrees with anything the team does. Today, I'm voicing my disagreement with this move, based on typical recovery for players with this injury, and every response is 'the team knows what they're doing.' Kind of ironic, IMO.
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,142

• JediXMan

JediXMan 631

• Grewich

Grewich 3

Rookie
    • Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie
    • CR91