Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Apparently Myles Turner hurt his ankle again but they wouldn't show the replay. I know this is a big game but we will make the playoffs regardless.

Myles should have just stayed out if he wasn't feeling well. No reason to risk further damage like what just happened...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Apparently Myles Turner hurt his ankle again but they wouldn't show the replay. I know this is a big game but we will make the playoffs regardless.

Myles should have just stayed out if he wasn't feeling well. No reason to risk further damage like what just happened...

exactly right

Well we know Sabonis will miss the Wizards game and I'm guessing Myles will miss it as well.

We have a tough schedule so the injuries may cost us a lot... thank goodness we signed Trevor Booker though.

I don't see a possible way that we miss the playoffs with everybody whiffing on their Pistons projections, but we could fall a lot without those two guys.

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

Well we know Sabonis will miss the Wizards game and I'm guessing Myles will miss it as well.

We have a tough schedule so the injuries may cost us a lot... thank goodness we signed Trevor Booker though.

I don't see a possible way that we miss the playoffs with everybody whiffing on their Pistons projections, but we could fall a lot without those two guys.

Booker is going to get to play and I'm sure that's what he wants..

..and Big Al always gets a few points