Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pacers win again! 101-98. I guess now the media needs to take us serious.

Big city wins in the East......cant be ignored..

I'm listening to NBA radio today and the two big mouths on some show said that if the 76ers drew Indiana and Boston, they could get to the East finals.

There is perception that the 76ers are better than they are..and that we aren't as good as our record 40-28 says

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Big city wins in the East......cant be ignored..

I'm listening to NBA radio today and the two big mouths on some show said that if the 67ers drew Indian and Boston, they could get to the East finals.

There is perception that the 76ers are better than they are..and that we aren't as good as our record 40-28 says

Everytime I watch the NBA Channel or NBA shows on ESPN, we are never mentioned. It's always Toronto, Boston, LeBron, or Washington. We never even get talked about. Most of the media thinks Philly are better than we are. These last 2 games makes me a true believer in this team now. Winning at Boston and at Philly backtoback is real difficult to do.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope Sabonis is ok! We shot like garbage and still won. Pacers now 10-1 in games decided by 3 points or less.

We won offensive glass 14-7 turnovers 9 for us Philly 21 and hit 80% ft's That's how you overcome a bad night shooting GREAT W

• Like 1

If the Suns beat Cleveland.... ok that might be getting carried away.

We have the Raptors in town next not nearly as important as this one but it'd be a nice W They all are important this time of the year.

This W makes it very tough for Philly to get past us in the playoff race 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, akcolt said:

If the Suns beat Cleveland.... ok that might be getting carried away.

We have the Raptors in town next not nearly as important as this one but it'd be a nice W They all are important this time of the year.

This W makes it very tough for Philly to get past us in the playoff race 

Tonight was a huge win no doubt! This was a statement game as they are healthy too. They Embiid and Simmons, etc. and were at home.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dipo and Bogdanovic were a combined 5-32 and we still won lmao Turner showed up tonight luckily and we played Great Defense.

Turner's last 4: 24/4 17/12 19/10 and tonight 25 and 6 it felt like more especially on the glass. He's coming on at the right time I love his work around the basket. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not in Indiana, but I am so ready for the draft. I should have taken the day off.   I would be surprised to see that trade. The pats have said they have not received serious offers to trade back. But that would be great to see Marvin Harrison's son as a Colt.
    • Surprisingly in “twitter land” it’s picking up steam lol. It’s the Wild West in there right now. On the .0000001% chance it happens I feel the fanbase would still be split. Some furious over compensation. Some over the moon to get Marvin’s son in Indy.    As long as we don’t draft a OL in the first round I’ll be a happy camper. Hoping for Bowers, BTJ, Arnold in that order for who would (realistically) want. 
    • There’s been a lot of comments made by Ballard lately that they are always planning a few years out, while the coach is pushing for players that can help now. So it’s a balance. He’s made comments that the goal is to protect and provide weapons for AR. The talent at the top of the draft seems like there could be a couple really good offensive lineman falling down to us, with a run on receivers and skill players. I don’t necessarily see that, I think there could be a run on qbs, tackles, and pass rushers with the obvious 3 receivers before we pick. That could potentially push all corners, as well as Bowers down to 15. But say, both corners and Bowers go top 15, who does that push out? Most likely a talented tackle. They can either trade back or take the highest rated player on the board, which would provide swing tackle depth, and a plan for if Smith is injured/isnt re-signed following 2025. Some are speculating it might be best to move Smith to guard in that scenario. 
    • I don't believe this would ever happen as the price would be much too steep. The only way this is even a remote possibility is if the Pats do not like Maye or McCarthy . Then this would also need the QB needy teams to feel the same as NE . The value of Maye , if he's a franchise QB is multiple firsts. IMO , you can't give up that for a WR
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,317

Moderators
    • adubb84

adubb84 1,360

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 939

• stitches

stitches 19,311

• Superman

Superman 20,761