Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

3 minutes ago, akcolt said:

Big W good way to start the road trip. That's what can happen when you let a team hang around. We really need the game vs Philly winner gets the tiebreaker That could decide the 4th seed 

If we get even with the Cavs and Washington, and if we don't get smoked on the west coast trip that's coming, it could...

we have the tiebreakers

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Big. big win......11 over. 500.......and no excuses..doesnt matter who did or didn't play.

We got no slack when Victor and Darren C./ were out..

We won..

If it wasn't for the pass we'd have won the season series 3-1 vs Boston. We won it vs the Cavs play for the season series vs Philly next time out. We are tied with the Raptors 1-1. There is a reason we sit top 4 in the East. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akcolt said:

If it wasn't for the pass we'd have won the season series 3-1 vs Boston. We won it vs the Cavs play for the season series vs Philly next time out. We are tied with the Raptors 1-1. There is a reason we sit top 4 in the East. 

Yeah, we should have been 3-1 vs Boston and Cleveland...isn't that something? 

A Boston-Indiana playoff series would be....well......interesting...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Eat it Boston! They had the REFS on their side all night too. We still win lmao 

I just don't like the flopping...

They pulled that on Houston and stole a game......that's not honest basketball

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Thanks 1

If Myles develops a low-post game, he'll score 20 a night.

I don't know the whole story with that..other then he came out of college at age 19 (too soon).

...but tonight was the first time I've seen him score late in the game in the post...

Once he gets that down.......he can take big guys to the 3-line and he can take smaller guys to the post..

..and then you cant stop him...

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

If we get even with the Cavs and Washington, and if we don't get smoked on the west coast trip that's coming, it could...

we have the tiebreakers

The winner when we go to Washington next week wins that tie breaker. They beat us when Vic was out not by much but they got us. I think Philly may be the team we battle down the stretch Their schedule is pretty easy. The Wiz are 5-5 in their last 10 lost 3 of 5 and their remaining games look a lot like ours. It looks like no Wall might finally be catching up to them as well. 

Thank God you guys won. All Celtics fans I know including my fiance want the Cavs to fall under the third seed to avoid Lebron as long as possible in the playoffs.. Holding out Horford was a joke, he was seen earlier and didn't look sick, was a rest day. Kyrie's knee is always somewhat sore too but they held him out for the second half.  No Jaylen. 

I was worried you all would not win this one and you nearly didn't.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

C's need to rest starters at times. They are kinda locked into the #2 anyway. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Now we got everyone's attention. Het ESPN at least mention the Pacers once instead of the Wizards or Sixers being a threat. That's ok you don't watch our team because we don't play on the preppy East Coast! We are coming baby!

ESPN might have circled it too stopped watching at halftime. Maybe after we beat Philly  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Thank God you guys won. All Celtics fans I know including my fiance want the Cavs to fall under the third seed to avoid Lebron as long as possible in the playoffs.. Holding out Horford was a joke, he was seen earlier and didn't look sick, was a rest day. Kyrie's knee is always somewhat sore too but they held him out for the second half.  No Jaylen. 

I was worried you all would not win this one and you nearly didn't.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

C's need to rest starters at times. They are kinda locked into the #2 anyway. 

JULES's you guys have the 2 seed rapped up. I agree. Man the REFS tried to steal it from us. I couldn't even look at the last shot, I figured Smart would throw in a hook shot from 3 lmao 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Now we got everyone's attention. Hey ESPN at least mention the Pacers once instead of the Wizards or Sixers being a threat. That's ok you don't watch our team because we don't play on the preppy East Coast! We are coming baby!

I swear we're never on ESPN or ABC....

I know the schedules were made up before the season started.....

..but Pacers-Toronto...Pacers Golden State??

Not worth bumping another Lakers or Clippers game?

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

Best of luck guys the rest of the way.:thmup:

Just stopped by tonight since I been watching some games relaxing.

This game was hilarious.

Hopefully Kyrie isn't hurt.....and Jaylen Smith will be OK...

Celtics will be the No.2 seed and that's where the Cavs won from last year, right?

I know the schedules were made up before the season started started.....

We are small market and now and then have to get people's attention. This did tonight :thmup:.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JULES's you guys have the 2 seed rapped up. I agree. Man the REFS tried to steal it from us. I couldn't even look at the last shot, I figured Smart would throw in a hook shot from 3 lmao 

I didn't think Boston had a chance. And not sure why the refs were even trying to help, they were giving Boston Lebron style stuff tonight.

I want Indy to try to pass the Cavs too. Or Washington but not sure they can.

Keep in mind, Smart is kinda nuts. He is very much needed though for defense. His shooting has been oddly good vs. Indy this season in 3 games. 

Smart is one of those players you either love or hate. 

• Thanks 1

I didn't think Boston had a chance. And not sure why the refs were even trying to help, they were giving Boston Lebron style stuff tonight.

I want Indy to try to pass the Cavs too. Or Washington but not sure they can.

Keep in mind, Smart is kinda nuts. He is very much needed though for defense. His shooting has been oddly good vs. Indy this season in 3 games. 

Smart is one of those players you either love or hate. 

I had Boston winning this game actually. I know Brown was out but being at home I still thought this was a Pacers loss. Smart made 6 3's tonight

• Like 1

Hopefully Kyrie isn't hurt.....and Jaylen Smith will be OK...

Celtics will be the No.2 seed and that's where the Cavs won from last year, right?

Kyrie misses games off and on with chronic knee soreness. I am not sure it's anything though that can hold him out of a playoff game since he had the same issues with Cleveland. He might miss the next week though to rest from what I have heard. And maybe in the offseason he gets it cleaned out not sure, this goes back to his knee injury with the Cavs during the finals in like 2015.

Jaylen is okay and stuff but that was as scary as hell. I thought he paralyzed but it was a concussion at most.

Just not sure why they held out Horford, but he's over 30 so.......

You guys are scrappy as hell but seriously PUT THE GAME AWAY earlier. lmao I mean come on!!!! lmao 

Good win though.

Would love to create a Pacers/Celtics rivalry if Pats/Colts can't be done again soon.

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I know the schedules were made up before the season started started.....

I always stream the Pacers feed from reddit. Have we had a single game on national tv this season? You'd think there'd be some flexibility in who they air. We play fun to watch ball Dipo is an All Star and has a great shot at the All NBA defensive team Domas a rising star and Turner a future star. It seems they'd want a spot on this wagon. 

Anyway I got to run but good stuff, these C's/Pacers games are always wild endings it seems.

Your schedule looks ROUGH but outside of Toronto and Golden State (who don't seem to be pushing hard for the 1st seed) it's doable if you keep scraping it out.

Keep chugging Pacers.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Kyrie misses games off and on with chronic knee soreness. I am not sure it's anything though that can hold him out of a playoff game since he had the same issues with Cleveland. He might miss the next week though to rest from what I have heard. And maybe in the offseason he gets it cleaned out not sure, this goes back to his knee injury with the Cavs during the finals in like 2015.

Jaylen is okay and stuff but that was as scary as hell. I thought he paralyzed but it was a concussion at most.

Just not sure why they held out Horford, but he's over 30 so.......

You guys are scrappy as hell but seriously PUT THE GAME AWAY earlier. lmao I mean come on!!!! lmao 

Good win though.

Would love to create a Pacers/Celtics rivalry if Pats/Colts can't be done again soon.

When Brown hit the floor the other night I was speechless. It scared me actually. Celtics will be #2, do you believe in Toronto? Not sure I do. LeBron may still take everyone out in the East lmao 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Anyway I got to run but good stuff, these C's/Pacers games are always wild endings it seems.

Your schedule looks ROUGH but outside of Toronto and Golden State (who don't seem to be pushing hard for the 1st seed) it's doable if you keep scraping it out.

Keep chugging Pacers.

We are 9-1 in games decided by 3 points or less. We scrape that is for sure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When Brown hit the floor the other night I was speechless. It scared me actually. Celtics will be #2, do you believe in Toronto? Not sure I do. LeBron may still take everyone out in the East lmao 

I think the Raptors learned from a lot of their past mistakes in the playoffs with better ball movement offense this year with less ISO. But time will tell for the playoffs.

Lebron vs. Raptors in the playoffs is what I really want to see actually. That would be the ultimate test for the Raptors based on past failures.

I don't mind Toronto though anymore, they are pretty hungry and play the right way this year. But again time will tell.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are 9-1 in games decided by 3 points or less. We scrape that is for sure.

Pacers are becoming a favorite of mine again. I grew up with them as a little kid in Indy but drifted away from them as we moved and I got older.

Good luck though the rest of the way. Really like Dipo.

I like teams who win close games lol. Would love to see C's/Pacers be a rivalry....it's getting testy.

BTW Rozier is a tough little dude. lmao He is one of my faves.

• Like 1

Pacers are becoming a favorite of mine again. I grew up with them as a little kid in Indy but drifted away from them as we moved and I got older.

Good luck though the rest of the way. Really like Dipo.

I like teams who win close games lol. Would love to see C's/Pacers be a rivalry....it's getting testy.

BTW Rozier is a tough little dude. lmao He is one of my faves.

Rozier is pretty good actually. Celtics have a lot of talent and a Great Coach in Brad. Health has a lot to do with how far teams go.

• Thanks 1