Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dipo is perfect for Indiana, he loves it here, like Lance does. Dipo deep down knows it's his team so he has the fire to prove it and feels comfortable. Chemistry sometimes over rules Talent. Bogdonavic for example is a perfect fit in our Offense, he gets open looks all day.

This team is good and can beat any team in the league we will be s playoff team and I'm pretty sure it will be a top 4 seed if they play like they did last night he'll the refs were awful last night and we still came out with a win 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

This team is good and can beat any team in the league we will be s playoff team and I'm pretty sure it will be a top 4 seed if they play like they did last night he'll the refs were awful last night and we still came out with a win 

We have to overcome the REFS because without a true SuperStar we wont get a lot of calls, it's wrong but has always been like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. Everytime he shoots I think it's in. That is a Great feeling to have!

The starter s played great Vic got hot in the 2nd half bog played great all game DC started off really fired up thad played with great hustle I was so pleased with how scrappy he was last night just fought for everything 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have to overcome the REFS because without a true SuperStar we wont get a lot of calls, it's wrong but has always been like that.

Poor Sobonis was being abused last night getting thrown to the floor and people going over the back and the refs just let it go was so crazy 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The starter s played great Vic got hot in the 2nd half bog played great all game DC started off really fired up thad played with great hustle I was so pleased with how scrappy he was last night just fought for everything 

We are hungry and the players we have now know they have a lot to prove. That benefits us the fans. As fans we love seeing players give 100% every night and these Pacers do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure but we spanked them in Cleveland a while back. The Boston game should be good tonight, without Dipo it will be real tough but Lance could catch fire.

Yeah we have such good feelings right now..

..but Boston may mess us up tonight

 

 

I'd bet the Celtics are scouting us for trade deadline help..somebody like Bogdanovic to replace Heyward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Yeah we have such good feelings right now..

..but Boston may mess us up tonight

 

 

I'd bet the Celtics are scouting us for trade deadline help..somebody like Bogdanovic to replace Heyward

They better cough up something good Thats all i got to say 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They better cough up something good Thats all i got to say 

We aren't trading anyone IMO, no need too especially a player like Bog! We have perfect chemistry. Yeah we don't have a SuperStar but Dipo is an All-Star and our Role players are playing comfortable and Good like Turner, Sabonis, Bog, Collison, Thad, and Lance.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We aren't trading anyone IMO, no need too especially a player like Bog! We have perfect chemistry. Yeah we don't have a SuperStar but Dipo is an All-Star and our Role players are playing comfortable and Good like Turner, Sabonis, Bog, Collison, Thad, and Lance.

I'm not so sure we don't have a superstar I hated the PG trade at first but the more I watch Vic the more I truly believe he is a superstar in the making he's playing like a 2nd overall pick now and only getting better the guy can do it all 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We aren't trading anyone IMO, no need too especially a player like Bog! We have perfect chemistry. Yeah we don't have a SuperStar but Dipo is an All-Star and our Role players are playing comfortable and Good like Turner, Sabonis, Bog, Collison, Thad, and Lance.

I don't want to..

....but the Cavs have a nice high No,.1 they got from Boston....

Celtics have picks....

 

If we think we're a playoff team....its hard to give up Bojan or Thad Young..

......but what will they offer us?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm not so sure we don't have a superstar I hated the PG trade at first but the more I watch Vic the more I truly believe he is a superstar in the making he's playing like a 2nd overall pick now and only getting better the guy can do it all 

I have to see more before I say Superstar. To me a SuperStar is a Top 15 player in the league at worse and I still need more of a sample size to see how good Dipo is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to see more before I say Superstar. To me a SuperStar is a Top 15 player in the league at worse and I still need more of a sample size to see how good Dipo is.

Well he's on track he's playing as good or better then PG he outplayed derozan last night 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They both really need to be on the floor id ratger play Sabonis at the 5 cause he is more physical with boards 

I couldnt agree more.....They can learn to play together...and then you get the best of both of them for 30 minutes

They could be our starting '4' and '5' for many, many years..

 

I like Young and I wont be disappointed if he's with us all year.

But for the future......Sabonis and Turner would start..

and maybe Inigbigu and (a stronger) TJ Leaf would be the reserves...and we would play some combination of those 4 at all times

 

...all age 21 (I believe) or less right now....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They both really need to be on the floor id ratger play Sabonis at the 5 cause he is more physical with boards 

If Sabonis and Turner could mesh, my favorite lineup would be:

PG Collison - Vet floor leader that can score and pass.

SG Dipo - Our All-Star - automatic 20 a game.

SF Bog - The deadly 3point guy that spreads the floor.

PF Turner - Great rim protector and can stretch the floor at times.

C Sabonis - Clogs middle, he and Turner both can Block shot or alter shots.

-Lance and Thad off the bench to spark the energy needed and give starters adequate rest. Those 2 bench players can Rebound and play D with the best of them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Sabonis and Turner could mesh, my favorite lineup would be:

PG Collison - Vet floor leader that can score and pass.

SG Dipo - Our All-Star - automatic 20 a game.

SF Bog - The deadly 3point guy that spreads the floor.

PF Turner - Great rim protector and can stretch the floor at times.

C Sabonis - Clogs middle, he and Turner both can Block shot or alter shots.

-Lance and Thad off the bench to spark the energy needed and give starters adequate rest. Those 2 bench players can Rebound and play D with the best of them.

\\..and Sabonis goes to the bench early..for Young.........,Allowing Turner to play some center.

That way Sabonis can return and center the 2nd unit when Myles sits

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

        

Do you remember an NBA player like him. I do not.

 

Not really.

One comparison (and it's flawed- and I might need to explain what I mean more)I think Roy Hibbert, while not similar as a player had as profound of a sports psychology issue. Really up, really down, if that makes sense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

 

Not really.

One comparison (and it's flawed- and I might need to explain what I mean more)I think Roy Hibbert, while not similar as a player had as profound of a sports psychology issue. Really up, really down, if that makes sense.

I'd play Lance more at home knowing the effect he has on the crowd and the effect the crowd has on him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

  CBE;

The slot we have open (in the future) for a big super star player is...the '3'

 

We have a '2' and the '4' and the '5'

 

Long term.. we need a young LBJ, a young Durant or (can I say it) a young Paul George

 

 

The 3 is a very important position that is why I went ape poop when we lost PG. 3's = LeBron, Durant, Leonard, and PG.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Sabonis and Turner could mesh, my favorite lineup would be:

PG Collison - Vet floor leader that can score and pass.

SG Dipo - Our All-Star - automatic 20 a game.

SF Bog - The deadly 3point guy that spreads the floor.

PF Turner - Great rim protector and can stretch the floor at times.

C Sabonis - Clogs middle, he and Turner both can Block shot or alter shots.

-Lance and Thad off the bench to spark the energy needed and give starters adequate rest. Those 2 bench players can Rebound and play D with the best of them.

I agree except I think thad can play the 3 I like him more the bog I'm a big young fan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

Bogdonovic showed me in this game that he is way more than just a 3 point shooter. Not only did he finish difficult shots at the rim all night, but he basically locked DeMar Derozan down when he guarded him. WTG Bogie.

I've been saying this since we signed him. The guy is a scorer He has the mid range game and can finish at the rim with both hands to go with the deadly shooting 3pt shooting. He has the Euro craftiness about him. 

 

He's put up 44 in a game when he was a Net. If you watch any international ball he does a lot for a very competitive Croatian team. He can pass and his rebounding is underrated. 

 

He has never had a chance to do more then be a spot of 3pt specialist in the league. If GR3 hadn't been injured he may not have gotten the chance here. I'd be disappointed if we traded him. I still don't think we have seen his best ball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great game. Both teams were short handed with the bigger loss missing for the Pacers. Back to back games kinda suck IMO lol. 

 

Pacers hit EVERYTHING in the first half and btw the Pacers energy is huge. They play with energy from start to finish, they are a tough out this year. They really do try so hard. 

 

Excellent first half for the Pacers, but the Celtics have this trend on the road this year where they get going in the third on both ends for the rest of the game. Al Horford probably saved this game for the Celtics tonight in the third.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those keeping track of OKC, they lost again tonight. To the Mavericks 97-81.-omg- 

 

Paul George 2 points, 1-12.:eek:

 

If we want them in the western conference finals, they got work to do.  lmao Sure they beat up the Warriors but even Steve Kerr admits now he should not have played Kevin Durant in that game just to please the NBA for a big game since Durant has been hurt.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...