Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

17 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Those are better numbers than Lance but you didn't mentioned him being traded.

i dont think lance has trade value.  he toured the league and couldnt find a home anywhere besides here 

7 hours ago, aaron11 said:

i dont think lance has trade value.  he toured the league and couldnt find a home anywhere besides here 

Bojan Bogdanovic-  14.3 pts, 3.4 rebounds and 40.2 3 pt percentage. That is off the bench.

No, he does not need traded.

On 5/21/2018 at 4:04 PM, crazycolt1 said:

That is your opinion, not mine. You say he went for a big game then 10, 11, 10 and then 3?  IMO those numbers would go up a lot with starter minutes. The number you mentioned are great numbers for someone off the bench. Those are better numbers than Lance but you didn't mentioned him being traded.

The reason I don’t want to trade Lance is because we can’t! He is a free agent. Bogs is a starter getting starter minutes? He started 80 games this year. What bench are you talking about? 3 pts isn’t cutting it. 10 is good for a rotational guy..and I want to keep him but he is very tradable...and is one of the few good pieces that would be a guy worthy of netting a good player. Guys like Bogs and Collison who have just a year left at reasonable price are the pieces that will interest other teams. Outside of Dipo there are no untouchables. I like all our guys especially Sabonis and think Turner can be a nice piece as he matures and I wouldn’t trade someone just to make a move it would be for a clear upgrade. Celtics and 76ers are going to be good for awhile...maybe Cavs too so we have to look at all options. I don’t think we can just stand pat...but 2019 we only would have Dipo and Sabonis and Leaf under contract...we can make lots of moves.

GAME 4: Houston 53, GSW 46..

...that's an ugly half of basketball...…  GSW should be up 20...….Houston players except for Paul and Harden still

seem afraid to shoot

Draymond is dominating Capela but Klay is hurt and Steph has 3 fouls.

I dont know what's happening..to be honest

Edited by oldunclemark

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

GAME 4: Houston 53, GSW 46..

...that's an ugly half of basketball...…  GSW should be up 20...….Houston players except for Paul and Harden still

seem afraid to shoot

Draymond is dominating Capela but Klay is hurt and Steph has 3 fouls.

I dont know what's happening

How did Klay get injured? I haven't watched any of it but just have been following it at work off and on. The Warriors were up 12-0 to start the game and I got busy here, then when I looked at the score again Rockets were up 10 LOL.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How did Klay get injured? I haven't watched any of it but just have been following it at work off and on. The Warriors were up 12-0 to start the game and I got busy here, then when I looked at the score again Rockets were up 10 LOL.

Klay came down awkwardly and sprained his ankle (it appeared) but he came back in the game.

.He's dragging his leg...but its the playoffs so hes out there...

Harden is trying to do it all and he's getting some calls.....but GSW has blocked 6 shots inside...

…..Only Steph and Durant can make a shot...…..but Houston isn't running much of an offense..its 1-on-1 like game 1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Capela stepped on the back of his leg early second quarter as Klay went in for a layup. The Warriors went cold to end the 1st half

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Take away 5 minutes by Gerald Green and Houston has used only 6 players.

This is it for them...and they are playing desperate

They have to win tonight and they know it, lets see if they can pull it off. Since Durant joined the Warriors they are 16-0 in Home Playoff games.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Warriors just took the lead, 63-62 with a Curry 3. Nailbiter of a game for a change. This is Houston's season!

7-0 for GSW....73-65...…...that 3rd quarter again....

..without Capela….out there....Warriors getting all the rebounds

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

80-70 Warriors after the 3rd. As good as Houston is they just cant keep up against the Warriors it looks like.

The guys who scored for Houston (other than Harden and Paul) have just backed down against The Warriors..

Steph has 25

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

The reason I don’t want to trade Lance is because we can’t! He is a free agent. Bogs is a starter getting starter minutes? He started 80 games this year. What bench are you talking about? 3 pts isn’t cutting it. 10 is good for a rotational guy..and I want to keep him but he is very tradable...and is one of the few good pieces that would be a guy worthy of netting a good player. Guys like Bogs and Collison who have just a year left at reasonable price are the pieces that will interest other teams. Outside of Dipo there are no untouchables. I like all our guys especially Sabonis and think Turner can be a nice piece as he matures and I wouldn’t trade someone just to make a move it would be for a clear upgrade. Celtics and 76ers are going to be good for awhile...maybe Cavs too so we have to look at all options. I don’t think we can just stand pat...but 2019 we only would have Dipo and Sabonis and Leaf under contract...we can make lots of moves.

You don't trade away a young guy who averages 14.3 pts, 3.4 rebounds and shoots 40.2 percetage from 3 point range.