Myles

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the Robinson one is pretty tough to decide on. You just never know what other teams may want?

I saw some analysis that said the Grizz might feel they're much closer to competing than last year's record indicates because they had to deal with so many injuries.  As such, they might not be willing to have a fire sale.  But I was thinking of trying to get them to toss in Marc Gasol so we would eat his salary and they'd be able to get younger while we get a more veteran presence who can still play.  He could teach Sabonis and Turner, provided we don't trade Sabonis.  But again, since they might think they're closer to competing once Conley gets back, they might not be willing to trade Gasol.  The other option is to eat Chandler Parsons' contract in order to obtain the 4th overall pick, but he has 2 more years at a high cap hit, so I don't know if that's a good idea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I saw some analysis that said the Grizz might feel they're much closer to competing than last year's record indicates because they had to deal with so many injuries.  As such, they might not be willing to have a fire sale.  But I was thinking of trying to get them to toss in Marc Gasol so we would eat his salary and they'd be able to get younger while we get a more veteran presence who can still play.  He could teach Sabonis and Turner, provided we don't trade Sabonis.  But again, since they might think they're closer to competing once Conley gets back, they might not be willing to trade Gasol.  The other option is to eat Chandler Parsons' contract in order to obtain the 4th overall pick, but he has 2 more years at a high cap hit, so I don't know if that's a good idea.

Yeah, I am not sure what direction they are headed in either. With their current Roster they have no shot at really winning anything IMO. Just thought I would throw out some scenario's. Gasol probably still has at least 2 more Great years or at least Very Good years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, I am not sure what direction they are headed in either. With their current Roster they have no shot at really winning anything IMO. Just thought I would throw out some scenario's. Gasol probably still has at least 2 more Great years or at least Very Good years. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-rumors-kings-hawks-could-pass-on-luka-doncic-if-hes-not-picked-no-1-by-suns/

 

If true, the Pacers should do everything they can to get the #4 pick.  Imagine a core of Doncic (19 years old, MVP of a professional league playing against grown men), Oladipo, and Turner.  A homegrown big 3 that could be among the best in the league in 2-3 years.  By that time, the Warriors will likely be past their prime and LeBron will be nearing the end of his career too.  It could put us right up there with Philly and Boston competing for the #1 spot in the East

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-rumors-kings-hawks-could-pass-on-luka-doncic-if-hes-not-picked-no-1-by-suns/

 

If true, the Pacers should do everything they can to get the #4 pick.  Imagine a core of Doncic (19 years old, MVP of a professional league playing against grown men), Oladipo, and Turner.  A homegrown big 3 that could be among the best in the league in 2-3 years.  By that time, the Warriors will likely be past their prime and LeBron will be nearing the end of his career too.  It could put us right up there with Philly and Boston competing for the #1 spot in the East

Yes that would be an unreal Big 3 and a young 3 for years. I still believe Turner can become an All-Star. In 2 or 3 years that Doncic guy may be something special too? Lance is only 27 years old as well. Doesn't seem like it, seems like he's been around forever. He would be the Veteran of those 3 for years bringing his unreal energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GAME 3: GSW 54, Houston 43 at the half,.

 

a really bad half of basketball.   Golden State should be up by 30.....

…...Houston still hasnt shot well in the entire series....missing open shots like they're scared

 

Golden State is coasting in a must game for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-rumors-kings-hawks-could-pass-on-luka-doncic-if-hes-not-picked-no-1-by-suns/

 

If true, the Pacers should do everything they can to get the #4 pick.  Imagine a core of Doncic (19 years old, MVP of a professional league playing against grown men), Oladipo, and Turner.  A homegrown big 3 that could be among the best in the league in 2-3 years.  By that time, the Warriors will likely be past their prime and LeBron will be nearing the end of his career too.  It could put us right up there with Philly and Boston competing for the #1 spot in the East

 

Its probably not about what we can do...its about what we're willing to do.

Any significant trade we make has to include Myles Turner..because we have to sign him to a very big contract ...very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

GAME 3: GSW 54, Houston 43 at the half,.

 

a really bad half of basketball.   Golden State should be up by 30.....

…...Houston still hasnt shot well in the entire series....missing open shots like they're scared

 

Golden State is coasting in a must game for them

Yeah down 11, not good for Houston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah down 11, not good for Houston.

61-43..Houston seems intimidated...a lot like Boston Saturday night

...another no contest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66-53 now....if this was the Pacers and the Atlanta Hawks..

…..everybody would be there would be ridicule about how bad the play is..

 

…..maybe the softball playoffs are still on ESPN:bored:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

66-53 now....if this was the Pacers and the Atlanta Hawks..

…..everybody would be there would be ridicule about how bad the play is..

 

…..maybe the softball playoffs are still on ESPN:bored:

or Bowling lmao 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston's shooting ability is more than a little fragile..

When they are ahead, they make a ton of 3s...but when they fall behind the same shots don't fall.

 

That wont get them to the finals

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Houston's shooting ability is more than a little fragile..

When they are ahead, they make a ton of 3s...but when they fall behind the same shots don't fall.

 

That wont get them to the finals

They don't play good enough Defense to beat the Warriors in a series. Maybe they will prove me wrong in Game 4 but I doubt it. I still think the Warriors will win it all, have no reason not to believe so. If they do, wouldn't it make perfect sense for LeBron to join Houston? Join Harden, Paul, Gordon, and Capela. That is the only way the Warriors may lose IMO. People say LeBron wont go West but what good what it do him to join Philly? Philly with LeBron cant beat the Warriors. Boston is loaded when Hayward and Kyrie comeback, they wont even pursue LeBron. They have 3 guys that can play SF already that are solid. LeBron isn't staying in Cleveland ether if they do lose IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They don't play good enough Defense to beat the Warriors in a series. Maybe they will prove me wrong in Game 4 but I doubt it. I still think the Warriors will win it all, have no reason not to believe so. If they do, wouldn't it make perfect sense for LeBron to join Houston? Join Harden, Paul, Gordon, and Capela. That is the only way the Warriors may lose IMO. People say LeBron wont go West but what good what it do him to join Philly? Philly with LeBron cant beat the Warriors. Boston is loaded when Hayward and Kyrie comeback, they wont even pursue LeBron. They have 3 guys that can play SF already that are solid. LeBron isn't staying in Cleveland ether if they do lose IMO.

They don't win with defense......they win by outscoring you

The Rockets have to make their shots..,.They're open..they have to make them. Its almost that simple.

 

Houston hasnt shot well in any of the 3 games so far...Harden was something like 4 of 13 in their win...

I know the assumption is that Golden State is far better than everybody...but the Rockets are missing open shots they made during the season...….

 

..and I think LeBron is staying in Cleveland no matter the outcome of the playoffs now...

He's not going to Houston when Chris Paul and James Harden handle the ball all the time..

..and he simply cannot play with Ben Simmons or Lonzo Ball...who handle the ball 95% of the time.

 

He' s staying in Cleveland or hes going back to Miami..Miami doesnt really have a lead guard.

LBJ knows the coach and the GM..He knows Wade.

His family knows Miami.

Miami makes more sense than anything

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

126-85...that's not the score of a playoff game..

..a disgraceful performance....You'd have thought it was the Raptors in Rockets uniforms

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured the Rockets had their 1 game this series game 2. Tucker, Gordon just couldn't miss. Maybe they steal one more. But I don't think so. 

8 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

He's not going to Houston when Chris Paul and James Harden handle the ball all the time..

..and he simply cannot play with Ben Simmons or Lonzo Ball...who handle the ball 95% of the time.

Exactly true, Ben and Lonzo can't shoot either (Lonzo doesn't WANT to shoot) Which is why I'm skeptical he leaves too. It'll be interesting. He really had a good thing going with Kyrie. Although he was ball dominate too, he could at least shoot off the ball. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I figured the Rockets had their 1 game this series game 2. Tucker, Gordon just couldn't miss. Maybe they steal one more. But I don't think so. 

Exactly true, Ben and Lonzo can't shoot either (Lonzo doesn't WANT to shoot) Which is why I'm skeptical he leaves too. It'll be interesting. He really had a good thing going with Kyrie. Although he was ball dominate too, he could at least shoot off the ball. 

This has been one of the worst Playoffs ever to watch. Every game on both sides in these Conference Finals have been blowouts. The Raptors were no match for the Cavs either. The best series of the whole Playoffs was ours vs the Cavs. We had close games with the Cavs and it went 7. I think the Warriors win Game 4 as well and probably win in 6 like I had predicted. Cavs will probably win tonight but I think that series goes 7 now. I had Cavs in 6 but didn't think they would lose Games 1 and 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

 

Its probably not about what we can do...its about what we're willing to do.

Any significant trade we make has to include Myles Turner..because we have to sign him to a very big contract ...very soon

If it means getting Doncic, I'd be willing to make the move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cavs Celtics game didn't surprise me one bit.  Golden State was shaky for the first few quarters but turned the switch.  I think the Celtics and Rockets both need to win game 4 in order to have a chance to win the series.  I think the winner of each game 4 wins the series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

The Cavs Celtics game didn't surprise me one bit.  Golden State was shaky for the first few quarters but turned the switch.  I think the Celtics and Rockets both need to win game 4 in order to have a chance to win the series.  I think the winner of each game 4 wins the series. 

Yeah i fully expected the Cavs to blow game 3 and 4 wide open. Rockets are cooked. Better pray they can hit 20 3's for the remaining games. Because they can't even keep up..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

The Cavs Celtics game didn't surprise me one bit.  Golden State was shaky for the first few quarters but turned the switch.  I think the Celtics and Rockets both need to win game 4 in order to have a chance to win the series.  I think the winner of each game 4 wins the series. 

If the Rockets lose Game 4 it is definitely over. Regarding the Celtics/Cavs, not sure what will happen if the Cavs do indeed win Game 4. Celtics are undefeated at home so they still could win in 7. I wouldn't want to bet against LeBron in a Game 7 after what we seen in 2016 vs the Warriors but to me that would be a toss up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:47 PM, oldunclemark said:

GAME 3: Cleveland 61, Boston 41....,.at the half..

Boston seems intimidated

 

...why do teams play so much better at home than on the road?

These are grown men (some of them)….Why does it matter so much?

I think the refs are much much more affected by the home crowd then the players. Young guys I think don't adjust as well on the road. Flights out...sleeping in hotel rooms...comforts of familiar arena and personnel etc. Some guys just get geeked up with home crowds...feed on it....thus on the road they don't know how to feed off the negative energy. Still the calls teams get at home as opposed to the road....night and day to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:15 PM, 21isSuperman said:

News from around the league:

1) The Lakers don't consider any of their current players to be untouchable

2) KAT doesn't have a good relationship with the Wolves

3) Suns are open to discussion about the #1 overall pick

4) Memphis is open to discussion about the #4 overall pick

 

Should the Pacers jump in on any of those?  I don't think they have the ammo for the #1 or #4 picks, but maybe looking at what the young Lakers have?

Lakers are going to want a team to take on Luol Dengs contract to get a young guy. We have cap space but is there anyone worth taking on that horrible contract for and what do we have to send back to make the contracts work? It's one thing to get a guy and pay Deng's contract...but we still have to send money back in form of a player....and the player would have to have a team or player option to free up cap space for LA....so that would be Collison, Bogs, and Thad (if Thad agreed he was going to opt out)....not sure I would want to give up players for one of LA's guys plus take on bad contract.

 

Those other picks are too high....I don't think we can move up that high....maybe Clippers who have two picks at 11 and 12...but again...have to take on bad contract to get young player. Considering all the guys under contract already...I think we trade our pick is more likely then we try to trade for a pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I would have to add Bojan Bogdanovic to that no trade list hands down.

Why?? He is a marginal starter at best....probably should come off the bench honestly. He is a hard player and a plus shooter don't get me wrong..I like him off the bench but he is easily upgradable. He had the one big game in the playoffs....then went for 10, 11, 10, and 3 in the clenching game....he is a good player...but not great...and definitely a trade piece because he is on an affordable contract with a TEAM OPTION which teams will like. I don't necessarily want to get rid of him...but he isn't untradeable by any stretch and is exactly the type of piece that would have to be included to get a decent player in return.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the Robinson one is pretty tough to decide on. You just never know what other teams may want?

It's easy...Robinson is an URFA....he can sign anywhere...we have no rights to him. We may not even bring him back. So you can throw him out of any deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

They don't win with defense......they win by outscoring you

The Rockets have to make their shots..,.They're open..they have to make them. Its almost that simple.

 

Houston hasnt shot well in any of the 3 games so far...Harden was something like 4 of 13 in their win...

I know the assumption is that Golden State is far better than everybody...but the Rockets are missing open shots they made during the season...….

 

..and I think LeBron is staying in Cleveland no matter the outcome of the playoffs now...

He's not going to Houston when Chris Paul and James Harden handle the ball all the time..

..and he simply cannot play with Ben Simmons or Lonzo Ball...who handle the ball 95% of the time.

 

He' s staying in Cleveland or hes going back to Miami..Miami doesnt really have a lead guard.

LBJ knows the coach and the GM..He knows Wade.

His family knows Miami.

Miami makes more sense than anything

I'd have a hard time seeing James in Miami. First off they don't have the money to sign him. It would take moving tons of players and cash to get him and then what would they have? Also I think Wade is done...retiring. Paul is a free agent too so maybe he just comes to Cleveland in some type of sign and trade with a team with cap space and that team gets the 8th pick that Cleveland has. To me its LA or Cleveland....and likely staying in Cleveland imo. Not sure how any other team can sign Lebron without gutting their whole team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I figured the Rockets had their 1 game this series game 2. Tucker, Gordon just couldn't miss. Maybe they steal one more. But I don't think so. 

Exactly true, Ben and Lonzo can't shoot either (Lonzo doesn't WANT to shoot) Which is why I'm skeptical he leaves too. It'll be interesting. He really had a good thing going with Kyrie. Although he was ball dominate too, he could at least shoot off the ball. 

He needs someone that can shoot when playing together...but can be ball dominant to let Lebron sit. What I've seen is Lebron just wears out most 4th quarters from all the iso ball he plays...if he can sit 4 more minutes a game and Cleveland not lose a lead or take plays off on offense once in a while he would benefit. Kyrie fit that very well...someone like Chris Paul or James Harden does too. Houston fits...LA fits if playing with George....George can take the tough defensive assignment but also great spot up shooter but can carry an offense when James goes to the bench. I think Ball is duplicates James best skills...and doesn't add much....to me he and Ingram would be the guys I would look to move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Why?? He is a marginal starter at best....probably should come off the bench honestly. He is a hard player and a plus shooter don't get me wrong..I like him off the bench but he is easily upgradable. He had the one big game in the playoffs....then went for 10, 11, 10, and 3 in the clenching game....he is a good player...but not great...and definitely a trade piece because he is on an affordable contract with a TEAM OPTION which teams will like. I don't necessarily want to get rid of him...but he isn't untradeable by any stretch and is exactly the type of piece that would have to be included to get a decent player in return.

That is your opinion, not mine. You say he went for a big game then 10, 11, 10 and then 3?  IMO those numbers would go up a lot with starter minutes. The number you mentioned are great numbers for someone off the bench. Those are better numbers than Lance but you didn't mentioned him being traded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If the Rockets lose Game 4 it is definitely over. Regarding the Celtics/Cavs, not sure what will happen if the Cavs do indeed win Game 4. Celtics are undefeated at home so they still could win in 7. I wouldn't want to bet against LeBron in a Game 7 after what we seen in 2016 vs the Warriors but to me that would be a toss up.

Exactly about the Rockets,  Exactly about LeBron and a game 7 too.  I am not sure the Celtics want that, home or away.  They need to win this game.  I have a bad feeling if the Cavs win tonight easily that they'll win the next 2 after that too.  I guess we'll see.  Be nice to see Boston win tonight!

6 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah i fully expected the Cavs to blow game 3 and 4 wide open. Rockets are cooked. Better pray they can hit 20 3's for the remaining games. Because they can't even keep up..

I agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

68-53 at the half...….Boston just looks shaky...….missed dunks..

..letting Korver come off picks for jumpers hes made for 15 years..

 

 

...and Tristan Kardashian is dominating the paint....…...I'm starting to think Boston has done all,they can......and it doenst feel good because we outplayed the cavs much of our serues

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

68-53 at the half...….Boston just looks shaky...….missed dunks..

..letting Korver come off picks for jumpers hes made for 15 years..

 

 

...and Tristan Kardashian is dominating the paint....…...I'm starting to think Boston has done all,they can......and it doenst feel good because we outplayed the cavs much of our serues

You know the routine. LeBron's supporting cast sucks until they have to win, like when they are down 0-2 or in a Game 7. If they are down 0-2 or in a Game 7 then JR Smith, T Thompson, and Kyle Korver play like they are on the Harlem Globetrotters! :funny:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought we had a whistling Emoji on here? I was going to start whistling like the Globetrotters and say JR behind the back to Korver, Korver between the legs to Thompson, Thompson no look pass to JR, JR with a hook shot from 40 feet - SWISH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINAL: 111-102....Cavaliers......series tied 2-2

Boston played a better second half....Cavs only had 43 points..

 

But there was never a moment I didnt think Cleveland would win tonight...

Had to be hard for Kyrie Irving to watch this one....he'd have been the difference

 

Must-win Game 5 for Boston..but they I wonder if they've given all they have to give

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You know the routine. LeBron's supporting cast sucks until they have to win, like when they are down 0-2 or in a Game 7. If they are down 0-2 or in a Game 7 then JR Smith, T Thompson, and Kyle Korver play like they are on the Harlem Globetrotters! :funny:

I cant believe Thompson and Korver...…...playing like their lives depended on it..

 

Boston still needs to go to the 'Indiana strategy'  Cover the shooters and dare LBJ to do it all himself...

He's going to get 35-40 anyway..dont let Korver get his shots..hold him..grab him

 

I'll tell you..if somebody wants  Rodney Hood on their team....just wait till the season ends..

because he;s a free agent and clearly Cleveland clearly doesn't have any use for him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I cant believe Thompson and Korver...…...playing like their lives depended on it..

 

Boston still needs to go to the 'Indiana strategy'  Cover the shooters and dare LBJ to do it all himself...

He's going to get 35-40 anyway..dont let Korver get his shots..hold him..grab him

 

I'll tell you..if somebody wants  Rodney Hood on their team....just wait till the season ends..

because he;s a free agent and clearly Cleveland clearly doesn't have any use for him

I think whoever wins Game 5 will win the series. If the Cavs win Game 5, they wont lose Game 6 at home. If the Celtics win Game 5 they keep HCA and the winner of all Game 5's in NBA history win 85% of all series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I cant believe Thompson and Korver...…...playing like their lives depended on it..

 

Boston still needs to go to the 'Indiana strategy'  Cover the shooters and dare LBJ to do it all himself...

He's going to get 35-40 anyway..dont let Korver get his shots..hold him..grab him

 

I'll tell you..if somebody wants  Rodney Hood on their team....just wait till the season ends..

because he;s a free agent and clearly Cleveland clearly doesn't have any use for him

Believe it, when the Cavs Role Players have to dominate they do. Thompson turns into Wilt Chamberlain and Korver turns into Reggie Miller when they need it LOL. Usually JR is Ray Allen. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen is why I have to make fun of it. They suck for 2 or 3 games but then in a must win situation these dudes turn into Hall of Famers :funny:

 

-They will probably win Game 5 with JR nailing 5 3's, Korver with 5 3's too, and Thompson will have 10 Offensive Rebounds as well :rock:For fun Kevin Love will chip in with 20 since he had an off night tonight :thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Believe it, when the Cavs Role Players have to dominate they do. Thompson turns into Wilt Chamberlain and Korver turns into Reggie Miller when they need it LOL. Usually JR is Ray Allen. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen is why I have to make fun of it. They suck for 2 or 3 games but then in a must win situation these dudes turn into Hall of Famers :funny:

 

-They will probably win Game 5 with JR nailing 5 3's, Korver with 5 3's too, and Thompson will have 10 Offensive Rebounds as well :rock:For fun Kevin Love will chip in with 20 since he had an off night tonight :thmup:

Your probably right.  It's probably over in 6.  I kind of thought that after the game 3 butt whooping.  I know the Celtics are going back home, but I am not to confident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • His own scouts?  The scouts are the same one who have been with the Colts for years. A couple of them have been on with the Colts for 19 years.
    • For a guy who tries to claim you like Ballard your true colors surface from time to time.   Like here.    This post.   By the way,  you were one of the biggest complainers about the 18 draft. The draft that most everyone thinks is an absolute home run.   How does your criticism look now?   You continue to fool no one...  no one but you.   As for 17....  we acquired a fair amount of talent.   But we were without some guy named Luck.   Perhaps you’ve heard of him?  And Brissett, as talented as he is, was not ready for prime time.  That contributed heavily to a 4-win season.   It’s not like this hasn’t been discussed for nearly a year now.  So why you pretend not to understand is curious...   unless you’re making an anti-Ballard argument,  which you are.
    • So you agree, he will get $40M guaranteed?
    • Yep. Here’s the thing. If you are drafting with a lame duck HC and uncertainty regarding the future defensive scheme...it makes far more sense to put  a bit more focus on offense...because they will transition better. Passing on all of that RB talent still irks me. And I would have been fine with WR on Day Two as well.   Passing on Kittle was also very disappointing...because he was so obviously going to be a steal...and many Colts fans wanted him.    But honestly, just give me Hunt or Kamara and my outlook on that draft is signicantly different. And give me one of those two + Kittle...and I am pleased as could be.
    • How is that almost identical? 
  • Members

    • LucasOilStadium

      LucasOilStadium 449

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SteelCityColt

      SteelCityColt 5,915

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colts_Fan12

      Colts_Fan12 4,449

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IinD

      IinD 1,949

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • crazycolt1

      crazycolt1 9,515

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Defjamz26

      Defjamz26 3,585

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Solon

      Solon 534

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • smittywerb

      smittywerb 343

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • strt182

      strt182 165

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Stillen

      Stillen 27

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active: