Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Oh dear, Lakers look like crap again. Young team though and up and down, I give them a pass. But in the offseason they better make good use of all that cap space.

I know most of the time we talk about Lonzo Ball btw........but Jayson Tatum. -omg-This guy is so damn smooth as a rookie. This kid is special. Holy Moly what a steal Boston might have gotten here trading back to get him. 

And what the heck is going on with the Orlando Magic.-omg-

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jules said:

Oh dear, Lakers look like crap again. Young team though and up and down, I give them a pass. But in the offseason they better make good use of all that cap space.

I know most of the time we talk about Lonzo Ball btw........but Jayson Tatum. -omg-This guy is so damn smooth as a rookie. This kid is special. Holy Moly what a steal Boston might have gotten here trading back to get him. 

And what the heck is going on with the Orlando Magic.-omg-

It's early but the Lakers looked like doo doo tonight. Lonzo is going to struggle a bit because he's a rookie. Orlando is playing out of their butt.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

His dad must be training him :thmup:

Its funny because I keep thinking the same thing...

His dad grabbed him last summer and said.....Look...son..I'm a Hall-of-Famer...don't go down to the heartland of basketball and embarrass the family name!

I'll be watching......even if it is 3 a.m. here

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

This Pacers team is much more exciting than last year. PG didn’t care so I didn’t either. Now, VO is here and killing it. Shout out to Sabonis as well. Guy has also been really good

What would you do when Myles turner comes back..?

Bring Sabonis off the bench...?

I keep thinking they can play together with Myles at the '4' but apparently the coaches dont

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I’d bring Thad Young off the bench

Long term....I agree...Thad may be dealt to a contender in January anyway

These guys are very young..Myles is 22?  Sabonis is 21...Oladipo is 25....Lance is what? 25..

Leaf cant even vote

.we still have the kid from Xavier who's in rehab....Our No 2 draft choice is 19..and Glenn is 24.....

Its a very different team and they are fun to watch

Edited by oldunclemark

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

The problem is: You want Myles to protect the rim...

..and he cant do that at the '4'..teams will scheme him to pull him to the perimiter

I get what you're saying, but Sabonis is the future. Thad is a decent player, but he is what he is at this point. Sabonis looks like he has great potential.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

I get what you're saying, but Sabonis is the future. Thad is a decent player, but he is what he is at this point. Sabonis looks like he has great potential.

You might start them both and then sub one out early and alternate them during the game...

I like Myles shooting 3s better than Thad Young...and he runs the floor well enough to stay with Collison and Olidipo.

Sabonis is very good setting picks and rebounding and you do want that from the opening tip