Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I like the Kendall Reyes pick, or maybe Kawann Short later on. As much as it'd be nice to land Fleener, we have more pressing needs than TE. Even if Clark goes, Tamme is more than capable. If we do draft one, I'd like Ladarius Green late in the draft.

Andrew Luck

Chase Minnifield

Kevin Zeitler

Kawann Short

Ryan Broyles

QB: Manning/Luck

RB: Brown/Addai

FB: Felton?

WR's: Garcon, Collie, Broyles (if Santonio Holmes is cut by Jets, wouldn't surprised to see him land here, had a good relationship with Arians at Pittsburgh. Also wouldn't surprise me if we picked up Stanford WR Chris Owusu as a UDFA)

TE: Tamme, Clark?

LT: Castonzo

LG: Reitz (would be nice to get Grubbs or Nicks but can't see it)

C: Saturday/Pollak

RG: Zeitler

RT: Ijalana

DE: Anderson

NT: Brandon McKinney (Ravens, FA) - would like Soliai but can we afford him?

DE: Short/Tyler Brayton/Brackett?

OLB: Mathis

ILB: Angerer

ILB: Brackett

OLB: Hughes? Brackett? (not sure where Brackett fits in this system)

CB: Powers

CB: Minnifield

FS: Bethea

SS: Zbikowski (Ravens, FA)

Let me know your thoughts on this!

I like the Kendall Reyes pick, or maybe Kawann Short later on. As much as it'd be nice to land Fleener, we have more pressing needs than TE. Even if Clark goes, Tamme is more than capable. If we do draft one, I'd like Ladarius Green late in the draft.

Kawann Short is returning to Purdue for his senior season. I'm very high on Fleener. 6'6 and very fast, may not be as physical as Gronkowski but the kid has definite ability. He may be the first TE off the board. If he or Kendall Wright fall to 34 I would seriously consider taking them if Barron/Poe are off the board.

Kawann Short is returning to Purdue for his senior season. I'm very high on Fleener. 6'6 and very fast, may not be as physical as Gronkowski but the kid has definite ability. He may be the first TE off the board. If he or Kendall Wright fall to 34 I would seriously consider taking them if Barron/Poe are off the board.

Ah I didn't realise that, sorry man! I'm a huge Fleener fan, I'd love him but like I say, not sure he's our biggest need.

The mocks look good, but IMO after the Colts get rid of some veteran drain on the salary cap, the draft is Offensive heavy. Luck in first. Then you need to replace og/ot/wrx2/te/rb/c. That is 8draft picks of our 10. Where do you think the Defense is going to draft. These are going to be needed if you want to keep your rookie QB healthy. This my opinion of how the draft is going to go. I hope I am wrong, but we all have seen what happens to rookie QBs that don't have the protection and help around them.

Well Tamme is a free agent...and if we do cut Clark, then Eldridge is our only remaining TE

Possibly; some half decent free agents knocking about in John Carlson, Joel Dreessen...I think Tamme stays to be honest, but it would be good to have a really athletic Tight End.

1.Andrew Luck

2 coby fleener TE Stanford (giving Luck a familiar weapon)

3 kendall reyes Dt/De Uconn (could play both DT/DE)

4 Dequan Menzie CB Alabama (desperatly Needed CB)

5 CB/Dt

6. CB/DT/LB

7. DT

I like Reyes in Pagano's defense. Very Antonio Smith-like, to me. Only saw him a couple of times, but I think he'd be a good fit. High motor, great size at 5-tech end, good interior pass rush at 3-tech tackle. His stock is climbing right now, but he'll probably still be available at #34. I don't know about #65.

I like Reyes in Pagano's defense. Very Antonio Smith-like, to me. Only saw him a couple of times, but I think he'd be a good fit. High motor, great size at 5-tech end, good interior pass rush at 3-tech tackle. His stock is climbing right now, but he'll probably still be available at #34. I don't know about #65.

Walter football has his at the final pick of the second round but the teams in that area aren't needing his position