Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patience

BNS

What would you guys talk about if it was not for all this redundant threading? Polian's and all the crappy coaches are gone. Superbowl is over............ Who has the fastest lawn mower in Indiana? I bet mine is faster!

oh...I have no issue with discussing this or any other topic. I only pondered why this topic was stickied? I must have missed the point.

See I do not think that most fans want that. I loved the last 10 years as a colts fan but this current colts team needs a serious upgrade at several positions. I have loved Clark but his production is down and he cannot seem to stay healthy. All the guys you mention have been amongst my favorites and yet without PM they did not account well of themselves last year. Now if these guys want to give Indy a home town discount I am with you but if better value can be found then it may be time for some or all to move on.

You mentioned that you would rather keep them and not win as much vs reloading and winning at a higher clip. To what level? If we are talking about just 1 game sure I can see that but if we are talking non playoff level then the fans will not continue to support them.

I think we have done PM a disservice by not putting enough talented players and coaches around him. 2 years ago we had probably as many injuries as we did last year with one notable exception PM. I would love to see PM back just to see how well we would do with him compared to last year.

I would return some of the guys you mention but I would not believe we had to bring them all or the fan support would leave.

I am very tired of negative reports of Peyton being let go by Espn especially. My entire family loves colts football. We think that Peyton has lead franchise to the highest level. Mr. Irsay is in charge and we hope that he can understand that fans want Peyton, Brackett, Dallas and Reggie Wayne and many other older players to stay. We do not mind the losing if they give it all with heart. We fans deserve as people who have been 17 year cMonsumers and supporters immediate assurance that Peyton will play until he can not. My family actually lives by this motto God , Family , Country , Colts. I am telling Mr. Irsay that Indiana has the spirit of loyalty. Fans will not endorse colts if Peyton is let go. You will lose at least 50% of fan base for at least first year. We the fans blame Pollian and Caldwell for the destruction of the perfect season. We the FANS BLAME CALDWELL AND POLLIAN FOR LOSS OF NEW ORLEANS VS COLTS SUPERBOWL. We will embrace as fans new quarter back but not at price of Peyton. I know my voice and our voice may be ignored. However GOD BLESS COLTS AND PEYTON AND EVEN IF YOU IRSAY FAIL US GOD BLESS YOU !!!

After reading Irsay tweets and watching cheerleader bios I have concluded that the Colts will make another run at winless next year and number 18 may not even have his number retired at Indianapolis.

Who is Gilbert, two year O line coach from Illinois? Gawd help Luck without Saturday Wayne or Mudd. I should start following Bill Polian asap.

Who cares about the mascot, the dumb cheerleaders, Irsays Edit texting. Is this new GM going to start communicating does he have the experience and courage to lay it out for the fans? I am very dissapointed by the web page focusing on Irsay's nonsense.

But now, can any of you name the moment in the picture nobody seems to know the moment but I assure you Saturday and Manning remember this moment.

Edited by Coltssouth
unproven deflamation of character

• 2 weeks later...

Patience has been rewarded, there will be an official announcement tomorrow by the Colts.

Yes, I was traveling and just got home to see the news. Sad day, but we'll start anew with Luck. All my best wishes to Peyton...it's been an awesome ride and I'm glad he'll get to retire on his terms, instead of due to an injury (or at least this injury).