Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep. I still can’t believe how Reich was forcing Taylor last week when it wasn’t there. More so in the first half.
    • Taylor is out. Glad to see this. Maybe Reich won’t force run when it’s not there.    
    • So those "traitsy roots" were playing "out of traitsy character" before to overachieve and do something they weren't capable of before and suddenly went back to their "traitsy" self again? That doesn't make much sense. This is not them having the yips, man.   Pryor is actually improving as the games have gone on, to be honest. That is why we took some baby steps on pass offense vs the Titans. The true question is, if they can put a complete game together instead of just a quarter or two on offense.
    • Someone tweeted the following observation to Kevin Bowen and it's amazing when you think about it.  The Colts 8-10 best players - Nelson, Kelly, Smith, Taylor, Ryan, Hines, Pittman, Moore, Buckner, etc. - are all having the worst years of their careers at the same time.  When the hell does something like that ever happen?   That is 100% coaching.  The 10 best players on any given team do not just magically lose their talent overnight at once.    
    • You're right.  I'll stop saying that.  I also remember saying that before the injury, I wanted Mack to stay and Hines to leave because I thought Mack actually was better in the open field than Hines.  But people shot me down by saying that Mack did not catch very well.   I remember Mack's big runs as finding a crease in the middle, but yes, there were a lot of different runs with Mack.   Was Frank calling those running plays with JB at QB?  LOL.         
  • Members

• Indy87

Indy87 190

• dend

dend 3

Rookie
    • Coltsfan98

Coltsfan98 351

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 487

• Hoose

Hoose 1,614