Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PatMcAfeeFan

Favorite Sb46 Pictures

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @CR91    Thank You for the info from DL and BO
    • I'm serious. If people want to have a serious discussion, I am old enough- I saw Whites Only signs in 1963, lived thru the 1968 Baltimore Race Riots, and was questioned by Pa State Police for sharing a Pepsi from the same can with my Black Friend in 1971.  But all that ended with MLK and the Civil Rights Acts in 1965.  But if I post that, it's called Politics in the Football Forum.   It takes 200 years of a couple of Biased Generations dying off for a Nation to outgrow its biases. After MLK we were 50 years into growing, when the internet and college Professors, the Media, and Politics changed us from being a Melting Pot to being Diversity Matters Identity Politics.  Things like these riots and looting threw away those 50 years and put the nation at risk of a shooting Civil War.  And now, millionaire athletes that benefitted from affirmative action to escape poverty claim victimhood.....
    • To any members that dislike this comment, don’t you worry the admins will have it removed in no time! 
    • Where is his mask!!!!!!? That is not social distancing!!! It’s hard to protest when you have the the corona!!!
    • I'm serious. If people want to have a serious discussion, I am old enough- I saw Whites Only signs in 1963, lived thru the 1968 Baltimore Race Riots, and was questioned by Pa State Police for sharing a Pepsi from the same can with my Black Friend in 1971.  But all that ended with MLK and the Civil Rights Acts in 1965.  But if I post that, it's called Politics in the Football Forum.   It takes 200 years of a couple of Biased Generations dying off for a Nation to outgrow its biases. After MLK we were 50 years into growing, when the internet and college Professors, the Media, and Politics changed us from being a Melting Pot to being Diversity Matters Identity Politics.  Things like these riots and looting threw away those 50 years and put the nation at risk of a shooting Civil War.  And now, millionaire athletes that benefitted from affirmative action to escape poverty claim victimhood.....
  • Members