Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Goodell caught wiping booger on one legged girl

jvan1973

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I am picking my nose for you, picking my nose for you, you think it's booger, but "it i(s)not"  :) 

A gross song made up during my single days :) 

Yes that was during my college days also.  I have grown, matured and now have three adult children (no grandkids).   Now it's 99 bottles beer on the wall....  I must say I have grown and matured so much since my college days!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 2:05 PM, chad72 said:

I am picking my nose for you, picking my nose for you, you think it's booger, but "it i(s)not"  :) 

A gross song made up during my single days :) 

I heard this version as a kid-

'Everybody's doin' it, doin it, doin it...

Pickin their nose and chewin it, chewin it...

Thinking it's jelly but it' (s)not..

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GoPats said:

I'd say it's more probable than not that Roger was at least generally aware that he was using this poor girl's dress as a Kleenex. 

:lol:

Geez, Roger.  Use your pants or flick it at the wall like the rest of us civilized human beings.

Shame!  :nono:

5 hours ago, GoPats said:

I'd say it's more probable than not that Roger was at least generally aware that he was using this poor girl's dress as a Kleenex. 

I'd say it's more probable than not he wiped it directly in her hair, not the dress!  Yuk!

41 minutes ago, King Colt said:

HEY MONITORS!! How long are you going to wait before you remove this topic?

on what grounds exactly?  Its stayed on topic and there's literally a video of it happening.

and on topic...at least he treated her with more respect than he does the players

On May 24, 2017 at 9:23 AM, GoPats said:

Bah! Ha! Ha! Nicely done GP. 

It would be funny if Robert Kraft sent Roger a letter claiming this act violated the integrity of the shield or the spirit of common decency anyway. As much as the Commissioner makes, & he can't afford to buy a handkerchief to carry around? Stunning.