Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Worst Team In 2012 Will Be?

CR91

seattle seahawks. that division will get better. a healthy bradford makes the rams a much better team. cards with kolb learning the system after a whole off-season and more time with fitz will get better and we all know about the 49ers. the team still has qb trouble and theres no way lynch can carry this team.

So having Andrew Luck + top 2 pick in every round + new aggressive defensive coach = worse Colts?

Yes. They don't have the players on defense and several of the few good ones like Mathis could be moving on.

I also expect several key offensive players such as Wayne and Addai to be cap casualties.

Pagano and Luck are completely unproven

Very possibly Jacksonville. If Cleveland doesn't draft RG3, I expect them to be in the hunt for the 1st overall pick too. I'm not saying RG3 will lead them to the playoffs, but he should be good for about 4 wins. This, of course, depends on what teams do during the draft and free agency.

Growing pains, with a young QB is what I think he meant. I mean take 3 yrs usually for QB hit his stride.

If he's as good as everyone says he is he should come into the league better than Painter and Dan O at the very least.

I think the Bills. They were awful after that 3-0 start.

We were as good as 5-2, then everything went downhill from there. Half of our team was IR'd, and it doesn't help when you lose your most productive player, Fred Jackson, who accounted for 40% of our offense. Lots of key injuries at OL, our WR core was different than what it was at the beginning of the season, and we also lost one of our best defensive players, Kyle Williams.

Our defense does need to get better if we want to go anywhere though. Dareus and Williams though look like a force on our DL.

Anyhow, Patriots are due to finish to finish with as many wins as you can count on one hand, so I'll be expecting them to crash and burn.

....kidding.

We were as good as 5-2, then everything went downhill from there. Half of our team was IR'd, and it doesn't help when you lose your most productive player, Fred Jackson, who accounted for 40% of our offense. Lots of key injuries at OL, our WR core was different than what it was at the beginning of the season, and we also lost one of our best defensive players, Kyle Williams.

Our defense does need to get better if we want to go anywhere though. Dareus and Williams though look like a force on our DL.

Anyhow, Patriots are due to finish to finish with as many wins as you can count on one hand, so I'll be expecting them to crash and burn.

....kidding.

Yeah I remembered all the injuries you guys had, maybe that was a big part of the collapse. That's why I changed it to the Vikings. That team is HURRIBLE *Barkley voice

I mean, it's not because we were facing great teams all of a sudden. We came out beating Oakland, New England, and Philly (I know their record says otherwise but if you compared rosters on paper you'd without a doubt say the Eagles are a million times more talented, but they just lacked any kind of chemistry or discipline). It's not like 08 where we came out beating the Seahawks, Jags, Raiders, and Rams, and then faltered under actual competition.

I think its a little hard to tell right now honestly. I cant think of one team that stinks in every faucet of the game. With a good draft pretty much any team in this game could go from horrible to .500, .500 to .75, so on n so forth haha.

Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker are the 3 rookie QBs with still something to prove and not a great supporting cast on offense.

Of all these, Blaine Gabbert looked the worst to me outside a 2nd year starter named Colt.

If Colt McCoy starts for the Browns, it will be the Browns. If Colt McCoy does not start, it will be the Jags.

Both the Vikes and Seahawks will be better because their supporting cast will be healthier (unlike AD & Harvin having injury issues plus Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks D coming on strong later in the year).

If he's as good as everyone says he is he should come into the league better than Painter and Dan O at the very least.

Even Peyton Manning only won a measly 3 games in his first year...hopefully when Luck becomes our starter, people will realize that and give him some time before they pass judgment on him