• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, dgambill said:

I think Clark is our future left tackle and we will still need a right tackle. Constanzo's play has been inconsistent to say the best and he is getting older. Doubt he gets another contract from us.

I was thinking the same thing. 

14 minutes ago, James said:

Calling Banner a wasted pick despite him being an OL and without having seen him play...

I have seen him play plenty. I saw him live in high school and the few years since. Don't like the pick. 

Grover Stewart was one of the the risers in the pre-draft process. Tony Pauline was hyping him a ton and said he had sources saying he might go on day 2. He's an athletic freak. Look at the visits thread for more info on his pro-day. As far as I remember his numbers were incredible.

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Stewart will bring competition

Ding ding ding. Langford, Anderson and company know just like everyone else they have to earn their time. Love it. There will be no special treatment. Ballard is creating competition at all positions. Love it!

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I liked Grover in the 5th. Not mad about it. Jake Butt's injury must not be healing as quickly as everyone hoped. Shocked he hasnt been picked yet.

history has shown players with these kind of injuries do not recovery and statistically do well post-recovery

1 minute ago, wig said:

I have seen him play plenty. I saw him live in high school and the few years since. Don't like the pick. 

You haven't seen him play for the Colts, which is obviously what I referred to. Calling him a wasted pick before having seen him play for the Colts, in the NFL...

If Ballard and Philbin like him, I trust them more than you.

Bummed by Mack pick. Do not like him at all. First official Ballard pick that I dislike.  

This guy is too slight and frail. He is a horrible pass blocker.  He won't hold up to the pounding of the NFL.  Florida State defense shut him down. Unproven against elite defensive talent.  And we take him.  Crap!  We got Josh Ferguson  2.0. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Bummed by Mack pick. Do not like him at all. First official Ballard pick that I dislike.  

This guy is too slight and frail. He is a horrible pass blocker.  He won't hold up to the pounding of the NFL.  Florida State defense shut him down. Unproven against elite defensive talent.  And we take him.  Crap!  We got Josh Ferguson  2.0. 

Can't strike gold with everything, unfortunately. There was a major run on RBs with Cohen going right before us, we traded down and Gallman goes a few picks before us. :(