Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts8818

So What Opens The Season Next Year?

NBC has some great games to pick from:

Giants vs. Packers, Saints, Cowboys (not the best team but will draw ratings), Eagles, or Steelers?

Last time they picked the Redskins which I thought was an odd choice. Here you can get some real stars vs. Eli and the Giants in that opener.

id go with the packers

Probably the Packers... they may want to go 2010 champ vs reining champ. They may also go with Saints as they face the NFC South.

Well this year was the Super Bowl winner from the last 2 years (Packers vs. Saints) so I'm guessing it will be Giants vs. Packers in New York.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It ends when people place all differences and revenge aside. For the best majority of Americans, that ended in 1965.
    • It's surprising that people pretend that racism doesn't exist. Then the KKK didn't have 6 Million members in the 1920s at one point in cities, from Philly, Chicago, Indianapolis, S. Carolina, Detroit, Louisiana. And also, the Holocaust didn't exist either? And Native Americans didn't receive small pox from "settlers", etc, etc, etc.    Are we still pretending this doesn't exist in 2020 when we have the internet and iPhones? When will racism end? 
    • So, yes- 4 bad cops murdered a human being. That's bad, and they are in jail and will be tried.  But who is Darius "taking to the streets" for? What is the conversation in the locker room about?     I have friends who haul groceries from the Indy Area to Chicago.  The Police won't let the trucks thru. The stores have been destroyed/burned/looted.  The Poverty Stricken now can't get groceries. It wasnt the Police who did that- it was the Looting Rioters who hurt the Poverty Stricken.  It doesn't honor George Floyd in any way. It doesn't help Race Relations in any way. And it absolutely doesnt affect the Colts in any way.  So why is this a topic in the Colts Football Forum?
    • Except it’s not political.  He says nothing about any politician or political party or even a law.  He spoke out on a cause he believes in.  Yes those and political issues tend to overlap but you can have one without it being political, and frankly in my opinion that’s a lot of what’s wrong with us as a society today, we’ve lost the ability to talk about current events and issues without making them about politics.  He’s asking you to listen to African Americans who he feels are treated differently than white people.  That’s not political that’s drawing attention to a cause he believes in.   Which is also awesome. 
  • Members