Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

If Awuzie, Bowser and Mixon are all available, do you trade down a few spots?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we take Mixon are people going to be upset?

Some will. Some won't... it will fire up a war on the board about ethics, morals, defense vs offense, needs vs BPA, character vs skill. WW3

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we take Mixon are people going to be upset?

I won't be. If Ballard has vetted him and is good with him...I'm good with him. 

We should get a quality CB here.  

The problem is we need a second q CB AND an EDGE.  Maybe a trade down will give us enough picks.

Just now, stitches said:

Some will. Some won't... it will fire up a war on the board about ethics, morals, defense vs offense, needs vs BPA, character vs skill. WW3

Realistically talent wise he is probably the best RB in the Draft but what he did was very bad.

10 minutes ago, Shive said:

I think him going to Minnesota, FAR away from FL will be good for him. Vikes have a fantastic HC that I think will keep him on the right track.

Thanks. I hope so. I never expected him to drop this far. He is a playmaker. I did not want a RB in the 2nd but Cook is a steal at that spot.

Stupid vikings

3 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Wouldnt rule out Colts trading down. Otherwise, Wills, Williams, Awuzie or Wilson

Wow.  the way the draft is falling. We could trade down in the first and second and still get quality players.

Got a feeling there is some excitement in Colts war room Suspect someone they really like is still on the board .

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Realistically talent wise he is probably the best RB in the Draft but what he did was very bad.

You must let me know what your relative thinks about the Vikes' selecting Cook. He loved AP. 

Just now, HOF19 said:

Got a feeling there is some excitement in Colts war room Suspect someone they really like is still on the board .

Awuzie or Willis would be my guess.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yes when I said Dutch I was thinking a Central European Accent

As a dane, I have to inform you that Denmark isn't in "central Europe" :hat:

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You must let me know what your relative thinks about the Vikes' selecting Cook. He loved AP. 

Very good pick