Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Just now, dgambill said:

What about L. Murray? Thought rd 3 would be back.

It is basically a one-year deal for Murray.

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

FWIW, I've heard that Joe Mixon is very much on the Colts board. Stay tuned.

This is the same guy with the Colts trading up for McCaffrey rumor. DOn't trust him.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Wow. I can't say I am disappointed. I wanted Lamp but I like Cook. Wow. Oh Wow.

I think him going to Minnesota, FAR away from FL will be good for him. Vikes have a fantastic HC that I think will keep him on the right track.

Now, if we waited, probably no quality safeties left, Hooker was a great choice 

Hope Bowser lasts

Marcus Williams was a favorite of mine and it doesn't surprise me since he draws comparisons to Jarius Byrd.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Morten has a hybrid Indiana-New Orleans-Dutch Accent

Isn't he from Denmark?

Maybe trade down 5 spots or so...one of Lawson, WIllis, Rivers, Bowser, WILliams will be available...doubt all 5 go in the following 5 spots...you know what I'm saying?

Trade down 5 spots for another 4th rounder...if not then maybe a 5th and a 6th instead.

Marcus Williams looks like a real ballhawk in those highlights.  Ran to where the QB threw the ball...that's special.

BOWSER!  (or Mixon)

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we take Mixon are people going to be upset?

No but don't look for it to happen

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's really sad that you believe that is the message people are trying to send.   It's not "only" black lives matter, it's black lives matter "too".   In the middle of a re-run of an old football game, NFL Network ran a commercial about domestic violence spiking during this quarantine.  That doesn't mean they're trying to raise one gender of people over another, or that only women matter, screw everyone else.   C'mon man, you're better than this.  Please try to be more open-minded about all these social issues.  It's possible to be made aware of these things while still enjoying football at the same time. 
    • I watched this last night. Something interesting Ballard said in this series was "talent defines the ceiling of a player, but their character defines the floor" or something to that effect. Very good knowledge from Ballard there. That's why we go after high character players, and why Brian Decker is so important to this scouting department.
    • I don’t know if this has been posted before (it references the Coronavirus), and I don’t know if the way the Colts operate is the norm, but I’m so glad we have Irsay, Ballard and Reich. The Colts are building something special.     I just hope we get to see a whole season! GO COLTS!!!    
    • When I was a young man I marched and demonstrated against the Viet Nam war. I was accused of being non- American then but yet I was drafted. I then went to a war where the US Government played politics and was involved in atrocities that got a lot of  US soldiers unnecessarily killed.  How dare you to attempt to insult me with your pile of drivel. 
    • Just the mere mention of this possibility is pretty divisive in it's way. I don't really see him coming back though. It only made sense to retire when and the way he did if he's truly over getting beat up for a game, a not one more minute kinda thing. That said, people aren't so easy to peg down and I'd have to imagine that if you had the ability to be top flight athlete and paid like one, there's always going to be that internal dialog about "what the hell am I doing!?", if you're not living up to that.  
  • Members

• Lucky Colts Fan

Lucky Colts Fan 6,352

• Balzer40

Balzer40 4,233

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,149

• Superman

Superman 36,819

Moderators
    • Nadine

Nadine 9,711