Colts select Malik Hooker [Merge]

danlhart87

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good pick. Now lets get Tim Williams or Tyus Bowser in the 2nd, Joe Mixon in the 3rd, and Gareon Conley, and Jourdan Lewis in the 4th......And its on baby!!!!

Be best if Rueben Foster fell to the 2nd, and Tim Williams fell to the 3rd. Then my 2 corners in the 4th

2 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Good pick. Now lets get Tim Williams or Tyus Bowser in the 2nd, Joe Mixon in the 3rd, and Gareon Conley, and Jourdan Lewis in the 4th......And its on baby!!!!

Be best if Rueben Foster fell to the 2nd, and Tim Williams fell to the 3rd. Then my 2 corners in the 4th

Conley is going in the first. 

Mixon in the 2nd

Ballard said he wants a guy that has elite traits and has playmaking - turnover creating ability. That is the definition of Hooker right there. Yes he is kind raw and is inexperienced, but with time and experience he can shore up those tackling issues and hopefully stay healthy with NFL trainers. 

I am 100% ok with this pick but he might look lost at times in his first year in the league. He is only a 1 year college starter but certainly has all the talent in the world to be an all pro.