23.Giants-Evans Engram

24.Raiders-Gareon Conley

25.Browns-Jabrill Peppers

26.Falcons-Tak Mckinnley

27.Bills-Tre White

28.Cowboys-Taco Charlton

29.Browns-David Njoku

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

They still don't have a good head of the snake to navigate the ship. 

They are ok sucking until the right guy is there. Until then they will just stick pile talent and when a qb steps in the team should be loaded.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I guess Saban didn't do enough

Hard to evaluate if one player is carried by the talent of others or not when there is lots of it, which is why their players are greater value than upside talent in the NFL draft.

Just now, HOF19 said:

Fellow Colts fans if Foster (by some unforeseen factor) is still there in second round despite possible concerns so we take him ?

If he is there at No.46, you draft him and put him in a counseling session with that hospital worker he chewed out, LOL :) 

It was for Buckeyes too, no Crimson Tide or Buckeye in the top 10

Both teams with tons of talented players but injured players coming into the draft. Guys that play through injuries because 5 star recruits waiting to take their spot so they played thorough injuries.

Hard to evaluate if one player is carried by the talent of others or not when there is lots of it, which is why their players are greater value than upside talent in the NFL draft.

I don't think players can be carried by the talent of others at most positions

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I don't think players can be carried by the talent of others at most positions

Yeah, even Ray Lewis' efficiency was increased by Ngata keeping OL and TEs off Lewis so he could do his job still at a high level. That is what I am talking about. If you have great DL, you are free to roam and make plays, lot of their LBs are not on an island like the CBs whose talent can shine 1-on-1 and thus get more help than LBs in other FBS schools with not as much DL talent.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, even Ray Lewis' efficiency was increased by Ngata keeping OL and TEs off Lewis so he could do his job still at a high level. That is what I am talking about. If you have great DL, you are free to roam and make plays, lot of their LBs are not on an island like the CBs whose talent can shine 1-on-1 and thus get more help than LBs in other FBS schools with not as much DL talent.

True..but when confrontations come on the field..you have to make plays...you 'win' or are 'defeated' by the guy you confront.

..and the SEC is talent laden....I'm just saying that you have plenty of opportunity to make accurate evaluations against quality foes

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Too early to tell but Cleveland/SF who both traded back then up again later might have had the most impressive drafts if things work out.

They both picked up a handful of picks trading down and didn't spend much trading back up. Not too shabby..

1.Browns-Myles Garrett

2.Bears-Mitchell Trubiskey

3.49ers-Solomon Thomas

4.Jags-Leonard Fournette

5.Titans-Corey Davis

6.Jets-Jamal Adams

7.Chargers-Mike Williams

8.Panthers-Christain McCaffery

9.Bengals-John Ross

10.Chiefs-Patrick Mahomes

11.Saints-Marshone Lattimore

12.Texans-Deshaun Watson