Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How would you all feel...

Just now, backshoulderfade said:

If we took Foster, Mixon and Conley. I think it's an interested conversation to have.  Personally, I want each of these, but I don't know if I want all of them.

Discuss.

Won't happen.   WAY too big of a PR disaster.   I'll be shocked if any land here,  especially mixon.   

3 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

If we took Foster, Mixon and Conley. I think it's an interested conversation to have.  Personally, I want each of these, but I don't know if I want all of them.

Discuss.

Can't see Mixon ending up in Indy, the other two would be fine based on what I've read.

Just now, backshoulderfade said:

No, I don't think so either. But whay I am asking is how would you feel?

I would have a hard time seeing mixon on the team.

Sounds more and more like conley is innocent,  So I would be fine if the team thinks he's good.

I would love foster

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Been reported that Mixon is on our board so everyone worried about him might have to deal with it 

Yes, by people who probably don't have a clue about Ballard's board.  Having said that, I really don't care if they draft Mixon....I don't own the team.  But I think the chances are slim and none.

Just now, BOTT said:

Yes, by people who probably don't have a clue about Ballard's board.  Having said that, I really don't care if they draft Mixon....I don't own the team.  But I think the chances are slim and none.

He will prolly be picked before we can take him in the 2nd so he won't land here  

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I agree. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Colts could draft him. Which round would you project him to go?

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet anything that the Colts don't draft him.

I think he's drafted no later than the third round.

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

He most definitely will be drafted he's arguably the best back based on all around talent alone 

Who has him ranked ahead of fournette?  

And talent alone is all he has to be based on.  Certainly nothing else

Just now, Superman said:

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet anything that the Colts don't draft him.

I think he's drafted no later than the third round.

If Polian's time as GM had any impact on Irsay's decision making then Mixon isn't even on the board.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Who has him ranked ahead of fournette?  

And talent alone is all he has to be based on.  Certainly nothing else

I never said he was but he is more talented then the others and his pass catching ability makes him a little more valuable then Leonard i doubt had go before Fournette but but he others there is no question 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I never said he was but he is more talented then the others and his pass catching ability makes him a little more valuable then Leonard i doubt had go before Fournette but but he others there is no question 

Actually there is question,  He will be at best the 4th back drafted

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

If Fournette lands on a team that use him as a pass catcher, prepare to be surprised. He is a natural hands catcher and can do work after catch.