Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver looking to trade up!

18 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

Quick...someone leak that BAL is definitely going with the best OL/RB/WR on the board at #16. Let's create a bidding war for #15.

Baltimore could go several ways. Like us they have multiple needs. I think the biggest is OLB since they have really fallen off in qb sacks the past few years but they do need a rb and wr and yes they have need on the OL too. That said they wanted to move back as well and Denver may be able to get them to offer the 101st instead of the 82....but I'd hold firm if I was Ballard. 82nd or nothing....either spot we will have a nice player that should start for us for a long time hopefully if we do our job right.

If for w.e reason Jarrad would be gone, I'm really loving me some Malik McDowell. I was sleeping on him this whole process, then binge watched his tape and now I'm hooked. I think he could be better then Chris Jones from KC. 

2 minutes ago, Tmoney said:

If for w.e reason Jarrad would be gone, I'm really loving me some Malik McDowell. I was sleeping on him this whole process, then binge watched his tape and now I'm hooked. I think he could be better then Chris Jones from KC. 

McDowell has as high an upside as anyone in this draft. Has a Calais Campbell cieling.

I agree.  He is one of the biggest boom or busts prospects in this draft.  When motivated in 2015, he was a beast.  This year he practically quit on the field.  As fans, we typically don't have the detailed information regarding character (on or off field) or injuries.  If he is picked by the Colts, have to hope Ballard & crew did all of their due diligence and get it right.