Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts8818

Anyone Else Catch This?

I was watching Eli's post game presser and he was asked again about winning a Super Bowl in Indianapolis and he said it was great to win it here and that one of his teammates told him in the third quarter it was like they were the Indianapolis Giants for a night and they couldn't let these people down because it was it was like a home game. He went on to say if they couldn't win it in New York this was the next best thing because not only of him and Peyton but because they have two guys on the team from Indiana and he knows this means a lot to them and that Indianapolis is a very special place for the Giants in general. Very nice things of Eli to say. I like it though the Indanapolis Giants for two weeks only!

I saw we throw the Giants a parade tomorrow before they go back to New York for the one there!

I was watching Eli's post game presser and he was asked again about winning a Super Bowl in Indianapolis and he said it was great to win it here and that one of his teammates told him in the third quarter it was like they were the Indianapolis Giants for a night and they couldn't let these people down because it was it was like a home game. He went on to say if they couldn't win it in New York this was the next best thing because not only of him and Peyton but because they have two guys on the team from Indiana and he knows this means a lot to them and that Indianapolis is a very special place for the Giants in general. Very nice things of Eli to say. I like it though the Indanapolis Giants for two weeks only!

I saw we throw the Giants a parade tomorrow before they go back to New York for the one there!

Thanks for posting this. I didn't catch the presser. Considering the horrors that befell our Colts nation this year (some of which is still ongoing), this was a pretty neat end to a season that almost wasn't. What a weird frickin year! A lockout, possibly the last pro bowl we'll ever be tricked into watching, Manning's tribulations, we host our first SB, 'lil bro wins it against our rival in our home.......I'll never forget this season. I never have to ask myself why I love the NFL, and I feel sorry for people that aren't fans of this game.....like they're missing out on something so special.

HEY!! Despite all the bad news about the Colts, Brady was denied the glory of winning in The House That Manning Built. Peyton should mow Eli's lawn for a year free of charge.

I guess they felt a little more welcome than the last time they played in LOS and Brandon Jacobs chucked his helmet into the stands.

I guess they felt a little more welcome than the last time they played in LOS and Brandon Jacobs chucked his helmet into the stands.

haha I remember that. The dude tried to keep it.

Ha! Winning post!

As a gesture of good will, Brandon Jacobs should have brought an extra one with him to chuck into the stands so that whoever caught it again could keep it.