Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peyton and Eli fan

Thanks Indy!

I wasn't there or anything, but you could tell from watching ESPN all week that the city really embraced the Giants and their fans. The stadium definitely tipped to the Giants' side.

Everything I've seen and read says that this was one of the best organized games in the history of the superbowl. I'm sure it will be back. You certainly kicked Dallas' butt :)

At least 75% of everybody there was pulling for the G-Men. Pretty awesome.

Two cities tonight were Pats fans, Boston and San Diego that's about it.

Why do you say San Diego? I plead ignorance.....

Why do you say San Diego? I plead ignorance.....

They have to be sick of seeing QBs they could have had had win Super Bowls, Brees, Eli and Big Ben are now 5-1 in Super Bowls. Meanwhile Rivers has won one playoff game against a team not named the Colts and hasn't even made it to the Super Bowl despite playing with probably more talent than any Giants, Saints, or Steelers team over that time. Add to that we got Peyton and they got stuck with Leaf that makes QBs that could have been Chargers 6-2 in Super Bowls since 1998 and they haven't even gotten to one.

They have to be sick of seeing QBs they could have had had win Super Bowls, Brees, Eli and Big Ben are now 5-1 in Super Bowls. Meanwhile Rivers has won one playoff game against a team not named the Colts and hasn't even made it to the Super Bowl despite playing with probably more talent than any Giants, Saints, or Steelers team over that time. Add to that we got Peyton and they got stuck with Leaf that makes QBs that could have been Chargers 6-2 in Super Bowls since 1998 and they haven't even gotten to one.

gee whiz I shoulda figured that out by myself....thank GC! Poor Chargers. Even Rivers seems to be regressing. Dang glad I'm not a SD fan, cuz that would suck.