Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here's A Great Laugh Haha

Kenny

Steelers have sour grapes.

No SBs since Spygate in the casual fan's eyes and to me, most importantly no SBs since they let go of Romeo Crennel as DC!!! Starting 2005 is when Peyton started scoring more points on that Pats' D and it was Peyton that beat the Pats in the playoffs first, then came Eli and it has been Eli ever since.

Steelers have sour grapes.

No SBs since Spygate in the casual fan's eyes and to me, most importantly no SBs since they let go of Romeo Crennel as DC!!! Starting 2005 is when Peyton started scoring more points on that Pats' D and it was Peyton that beat the Pats in the playoffs first, then came Eli and it has been Eli ever since.

It's not sour grapes when it is the truth. Karma is a you know what. Pats haven't won a thing since Spy Gate.

It's not sour grapes when it is the truth. Karma is a you know what. Pats haven't won a thing since Spy Gate.

PLEASE! they are jealous because the great Steelers are going down and be LUCKY be 3rd place team next year in the north. I bet the Browns pass the OLD Steelers.

PLEASE! they are jealous because the great Steelers are going down and be LUCKY be 3rd place team next year in the north. I bet the Browns pass the OLD Steelers.

Barking up wrong tree dude. I hate the Steelers personally. Just speaking my opinion on Pats and their inability to win post Spy Gate. What the Steeler player said was correct.

But the Browns aren't passing the Steelers anytime soon. lol If you had said Cincy then maybe. AFC North is the Raven's division now.

Barking up wrong tree dude. I hate the Steelers personally. Just speaking my opinion on Pats and their inability to win post Spy Gate. What the Steeler player said was correct.

But the Browns aren't passing the Steelers anytime soon. lol If you had said Cincy then maybe. AFC North is the Raven's division now.

LOL I meant to be cellar dwellars w the Browns lol... As for not winning since spygate?

2 SB appearances

a PERFECT regular season

BEST Winning percentage SINCE then

They have won consistently since spygate, proving whatever they got from it was minimal in their winning ways. The Pats SB losses has more do with our D not being as good as it use to more than anything else.

bUT hARRISON ENJOY YOUR FINES AND ALL YOUR EXTRA GOLF TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER.

bUT hARRISON ENJOY YOUR FINES AND ALL YOUR EXTRA GOLF TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER.

Im not disagreeing with the Pats record, but this is James Harrison. A legit football player. a 4 Time Pro-Bowler, 2 Time All Pro and 2008 DPoY. He's not a push over. His words carry weight. You may not like him, or his attitude, but this is a 'premier' player who is calling out the Pats, not some 3rd string scrub DB.

Im not disagreeing with the Pats record, but this is James Harrison. A legit football player. a 4 Time Pro-Bowler, 2 Time All Pro and 2008 DPoY. He's not a push over. His words carry weight. You may not like him, or his attitude, but this is a 'premier' player who is calling out the Pats, not some 3rd string scrub DB.

So he is a pro Bowler? So was Chad Johnson he too was an *hat. Just because you excel at sport doesnt mean you have some great insite or smarts just that your a good player. (I disagree about Harrison I see him out of the league in 3 yrs because he is unable to change the way he plays he is a goon out there.)

LOL I meant to be cellar dwellars w the Browns lol... As for not winning since spygate?

2 SB appearances

a PERFECT regular season

BEST Winning percentage SINCE then

They have won consistently since spygate, proving whatever they got from it was minimal in their winning ways. The Pats SB losses has more do with our D not being as good as it use to more than anything else.

Duly noted but I'm talking actual rings since Spygate. That's what matters the most at the end of the day.

Agree with your Harrison sentiments. At least Colts & Pats fans can agree on something I guess. Like Steelers and Colts fan can agree on all things anti-Patriots. lol

Duly noted but I'm talking actual rings since Spygate. That's what matters the most at the end of the day.

Agree with your Harrison sentiments. At least Colts & Pats fans can agree on something I guess. Like Steelers and Colts fan can agree on all things anti-Patriots. lol

SB wins are very tough the fact they been to 2 since Spygate is amazing, even more so this year as the D was a constant work in progress. (I love sterling Moore.. LOL)

As for Pats/Colts fans most of us respect eachother, I always loved the rivalry as Colt fans were able carry a football convo on without swearing (Like Jet fans) or pounding their chest on how great their team is (Eagles fans), Steeler fans USUALLY are cool...

I live in an area that is mostly steelers n pats fans haha. Steelers fans are usually respectful, but not one of the "pats fans" I know could answer who was the qb before Brady haha so I'll let you judge that one.

**sigh** that is not unusual, but how they didn't know Bledsoe is scary! (heck I remember Tony Eason, or as I called him the Turtle lol)

I can't start a new thread and couldn't find anywhere else to put this, so this is off topic. But, I found a clip of Wilfork telling the ref he made a bad call that made me laugh. Thought some of you might enjoy it too. It was on the play where the supposed hold on Wilfork negated a first down for the Giants. Everyone disagreed with the ref that made the call and eventually Wilfork even said it was a bad call. The play starts at about 1:22 into the clip.

Here's the link on NFL.com: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d826c94b6/SB-XLVI-Sound-FX-Patriots-fire-back

Actually, the whole series of videos of sound fx for the whole game is pretty interesting. If you scroll down the page and click on "Giants strike first" you can watch all four videos straight through.

Pretty sure "Karma" pretty much took care of the job in 2007, when they went 18-1...

They've been a respectable organization for decades and always respect their opponent and say the right things, put team first and help out in their community... Pretty sure "karma" isn't out to get them anymore... They arent bad people.

I hope all sports organizations take notice of this issue with the Pats past transgressions. If you get caught, people will never relent and you will wear that scarlet letter for all time. Whatever advantage they think they got from it, it wasn't worth it. Personally, I think they should've had their title taken away from the year they got caught.

If you get caught cheating on a test in school, you get a zero. Why do we not apply the same standards of integrity to the NFL?

I hope all sports organizations take notice of this issue with the Pats past transgressions. If you get caught, people will never relent and you will wear that scarlet letter for all time. Whatever advantage they think they got from it, it wasn't worth it. Personally, I think they should've had their title taken away from the year they got caught.

If you get caught cheating on a test in school, you get a zero. Why do we not apply the same standards of integrity to the NFL?

Because 'cheating' is the word that opposing fans/haters chose to describe it with...not the NFL. We still don't know, nor will we ever, what advantage was gained...so the NFL cant just 'give the Patriots a zero' as if they caught them with the answers to a test written on their arm.

Because 'cheating' is the word that opposing fans/haters chose to describe it with...not the NFL. We still don't know, nor will we ever, what advantage was gained...so the NFL cant just 'give the Patriots a zero' as if they caught them with the answers to a test written on their arm.

If it's not cheating why dd they fine BB $500,000 and take away a first round pick?

If it's not cheating why dd they fine BB $500,000 and take away a first round pick?

Because they seemingly openly disregarded a reminder from the commissioner...a memo was sent out to the teams, and they ignored it. As a result, they were punished and made an example of. What many people don't understand is that they were punished for the action...not the result...so the NFL isnt going to just take away titles and 'give the Patriots a zero'...

Because they seemingly openly disregarded a reminder from the commissioner...a memo was sent out to the teams, and they ignored it. As a result, they were punished and made an example of. What many people don't understand is that they were punished for the action...not the result...so the NFL isnt going to just take away titles and 'give the Patriots a zero'...

So what you're saying is that they broke the rules?

Personally, I'm ready for the issue to die. however it likely will not until the BB days have concluded.

That being said, it was the intent that was punishable, not the result of the intent. No reputable person should ever list that SB win without an *asterisk.

I think the pats have bounced back marvelously from this black eye. Though they haven't won the SB, they sure have outplayed most other teams by a mile.

Personally, I'm ready for the issue to die. however it likely will not until the BB days have concluded.

That being said, it was the intent that was punishable, not the result of the intent. No reputable person should ever list that SB win without an *asterisk.

I think the pats have bounced back marvelously from this black eye. Though they haven't won the SB, they sure have outplayed most other teams by a mile.

The thing is...the only people that DO look at the Superbowls with an asterisk are the people who arent reputable. I know we've covered this topic to death, but seriously...anyone close to the game who is objective or knows whats going on...thats coaches, analysts, retired players...they all say the same thing about it....and i know its not what you want to hear or what James Harrison believes...but im sorry to say that many just dont think its as big a deal as it was made out to be.

They were punished, they've clearly moved on even though the haters refused to...I mean for real, how can any logical person ask a question like 'well what have they dont since spygate'? Oh i dont know...they've only gone 16-0, 14-2, and 13-3...and are about 2 total minutes shy of two more championships...Yeah...they've done nothing. Its hard to win in this league. You cant win the Superbowl every year. But what the Patriots have done since the story broke in 2007 should shut anyone up who honestly believes they cant win without videotape.

I can't start a new thread and couldn't find anywhere else to put this, so this is off topic. But, I found a clip of Wilfork telling the ref he made a bad call that made me laugh. Thought some of you might enjoy it too. It was on the play where the supposed hold on Wilfork negated a first down for the Giants. Everyone disagreed with the ref that made the call and eventually Wilfork even said it was a bad call. The play starts at about 1:22 into the clip.

Here's the link on NFL.com: http://www.nfl.com/v...riots-fire-back

Actually, the whole series of videos of sound fx for the whole game is pretty interesting. If you scroll down the page and click on "Giants strike first" you can watch all four videos straight through.

First, I want to say welcome :hello: . I am glad you have joined us.

Also, thank you for your post. I did enjoy viewing that. Those refs looked confused and I have to admire Wilfork for speaking the truth.

They were punished, they've clearly moved on even though the haters refused to...I mean for real, how can any logical person ask a question like 'well what have they dont since spygate'? Oh i dont know...they've only gone 16-0, 14-2, and 13-3...and are about 2 total minutes shy of two more championships...Yeah...they've done nothing. Its hard to win in this league. You cant win the Superbowl every year. But what the Patriots have done since the story broke in 2007 should shut anyone up who honestly believes they cant win without videotape.

My personal opinion, beyond the morality of the scandal or the implications, is that the Pats continued success since 07 shows that the organizations success isn't predicated upon cheating, as many haters wish to convey. That's what was truly sad about the whole issue, the Pats didn't need to cheat. It was stupid. Like robbing the city bus for $54 in change.

nothing is funnier than a 2-12 fanbase throwing shots

Yea, we sucked in 2011. That doesn't make our opinions about other franchises, successful or not, any less valid.

I think it's pretty easy to tell when people are offering their say out of blind hate or objective opinion. I hope Dynasty13 understands that I am in the objectivity camp, as well, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Belichick, Brady, Kraft and the Pats organization as a whole.

nothing is funnier than a 2-12 fanbase throwing shots

Look. People hate the Patriots. Whether thats based on jealousy, spygate, the dislike of a certain player or coach, perceived arrogance, it doesnt even matter why. When a team has a sustained run of success, people look for things to hate. So when the patriots lose, people rally around it and make fun of them. Thats sports. People laugh when the Yankees lose, people laugh when the Lakers lose, people still laugh when the Cowboys lose, and they havent even been relevant for 15 years.

Just because the Colts had a trying season, that doesnt mean the opinions of their fans no longer hold merit. As fans, its no better to make fun of them for being 2-14 than it is for them to make fun of us for losing the Superbowl. In the grand scheme of things....they didnt win this year, we didnt win this year, and we'll both be back trying to win next year.

First, I want to say welcome :hello: . I am glad you have joined us.

Also, thank you for your post. I did enjoy viewing that. Those refs looked confused and I have to admire Wilfork for speaking the truth.

Thanks shecolt for the welcome. That was my first post and probably last. I think I might have "woke up the kids" and they're fighting again. Not what I intended.