Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Jon Bostic

Everyone

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems Mr.Ballard is on a mission to adding extreme competition at areas of need i like it! Just wish more competition was at CB but maybe he has players he likes in upcoming draft.. *cough cough* GAREON CONLEY!!!! sorry i cough loud

Just now, MarquisJ said:

Seems Mr.Ballard is on a mission to adding extreme competition at areas of need i like it! Just wish more competition was at CB but maybe he has players he likes in upcoming draft.. *cough cough* GAREON CONLEY!!!! sorry i cough loud

They could draft 3 CBs haha

7 minutes ago, MarquisJ said:

There are not any good young CBS out there on the FA market

16 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Every time Ballard signs a 25 year old LB, a bad Grigson signing get it's wings and goes to heaven.

:spit:            

One of the funniest lines written on this website in the 5-years that I've been a member!

BRAVO!!         That's going to be hard to beat for Post of the Day!

:colts:

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

It just keeps becoming more and more reasonable to take a RB in the first. Not saying it would be better than getting a CB like Conley, but having McCafree or Dalvin Cook doesn't sound bad to me either.  

I agree.  I can't see them passing on McCaffrey or Cook if they are there and i think one of them will be.

K looked it up, guy was a 2nd round pick of the Bears.  Played with them for a couple years was traded away for a 6th to the Pats who traded him away for a 7th to the Lions.

Fortunately I work with a guy who's a Bears fan.  The lowdown I got on him was this.

A bust in the 2nd round.

Poor in coverage but decent run stopper

Hits very hard when he does make contact.  

Should only be used as depth, not a good starter.  

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

This doesn't keep the team from drafting ILB.   He hasn't lived up to his pre draft hype.  He has been traded twice in his short career.   He is here to compete.  

Agreed I doubt this guy is guaranteed a roster spot, much less a starting job.  

21 minutes ago, MarquisJ said:

He keeps going after defensive players I like it.

Archived