Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Colts will have joint practice with Detroit Lions

TKnight24

5 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Can we try joint practices with Pittsburgh too? I'll looking for any way INDY can beat them come playoff time. 

You know, as in the more we go up against Tomlin's team, the better INDY gets at defeating them in theory. 

Unfortunately your logic is flawed.. they would get just as much as a read on us as we would on them... if not more info on us.... who do you trust more to learn more about the opposing team, chuck or tomlin? 

16 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Unfortunately your logic is flawed.. they would get just as much as a read on us as we would on them... if not more info on us.... who do you trust more to learn more about the opposing team, chuck or tomlin? 

Tomlin for 500 please 

11 hours ago, Chucklez said:

The Steelers have no problem mopping the floor with the Colts CLZ. It's like Carnegie Hall. Practice can only lead to improvement. How is that flawed? 

What are you asking me in your last sentence exactly? Which coach would gather more intel on the other one? 

It's not a question of degree. Rather, repetition against elite competition. Besides, I respect Mike Tomlin a great deal anyway. He's 1 of the smartest coaches the NFL has. Also, his evaluations of football teams is always thorough & very complementary in nature.