B: Kareem Hunt RB

Round 5 - #158

A: D'Onta Foreman RB

B: Fred Ross WR

Free Agents: 3 choices:

Speedy Noil WR

David Jones S

Corey Levin OG

Man, my first round hasn't changed.....I am shaky on it in that I think Foster and Reddick are both talent worthy of the #15 spot, but we still need an elite pass rusher, and I feel we "could" trade down into the 20's and Take Takk, Charles or last on the list Taco......but I didn't blindly want to put those 3 on the 15th pick, so I hedged my bet by including Charles with Ballard reportedly being "high on him" .....I also included the possibility of taking both "risk" picks just for fun Jones will be IR'd his first year and would clearly be a potential steal if we got him....and Mixon, whom I think teams are starting to come off his off field problems a bit because of contrition......It's Easter after all got's to have some contrition......This is  my first Mock of 2017

FalseStart, you know on Humphrey depending on which depth chart/team needs list you look at its possible he's available, it typically means there is/was a deeper run on Edge players in the top 14 than whatever the experts term as "usual" and I would be ok with him, I am just going to my happy place and saying that WON"T happen lol.....Lawson and Dawkins are legit suggestions.....and could work as well....I didn't list Lawson because with the addition of Hunt at DE, (and I know Lawson could be a cross over Edge guy) well I just had other edge guys so I kind of blew him off lol........but anywhere in the defensive heavy draft is ok by me.......