Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peytongirl

Congrats To The Giants!

Very well played, Giants! Brady's lack of a deep threat hurt him in the end and while the Giants couldn't get many sacks, they at least forced plenty of pressure, forcing Brady out of the pocket, and making him look uncomfortable.

Both QB's had great games - very mistake free football from them. I'm really proud of Eli, and I'm sure Peyton, Archie, and the Manning family and fans are excited.

watch. i bet not a single media person will say brady cant win the big one without a good defense like his first three rings.

And as we all hoped at the start of the season (though not exactly in this way), Manning wins the Lombardi trophy in Lucas Oil Stadium

watch. i bet not a single media person will say brady cant win the big one without a good defense like his first three rings.

Actually, from what I remember earlier on this year, almost everyone said the Pats wouldn't win and their downfall would be their defense

Actually, from what I remember earlier on this year, almost everyone said the Pats wouldn't win and their downfall would be their defense

i didnt really watch sports media throughout the playoffs, but my point being the media gives peyton so much heat and brady so much love its ridiclous guys like deion sanders. im telling you no one from the media will put the blame on brady for now losing two super bowls

If you're going to turn this into a Manning/Brady thread, can it at least be about the Manning that actually played in the game?

If you're going to turn this into a Manning/Brady thread, can it at least be about the Manning that actually played in the game?

not trying to, but atleast should be mentioned.