Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pre-season Schedule released

10 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I do like the Week 3 game against the Steelers. Will at least give an idea of what this team could be. And this will be the Colts 34th season in Indianapolis so they've played the Bengals 33 times haha and about to be 34 times

goodness sakes :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• "Rousseau, who opted out of the 2020 season, had 15.5 sacks in 2019, though he's still raw."   I'm not a draft guy and I don't pretend to be one, but when I see "HE DIDNT PLAY LAST YEAR", that's a bit of a red flag for the first round pick.  (and he's raw, way to really sell the pick.. lol)
    • I am sure the Colts are well aware of Wentz’s flaws and did their homework on him before the trade.  The Colts brain trust clearly feels like they can fix them or they wouldn’t have traded for him.  So let’s see if they can.  They have a good track record in terms of getting the most out of their players.  
    • Here's Mel Kiper's new mock draft: https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2021/insider/story/_/id/30957145/nfl-mock-draft-2021-mel-kiper-new-predictions-all-32-first-round-picks-including-mac-jones-trey-lance-three-trades   The Colts' pick:   Some interesting moves/picks: - Atlanta moves to 2 to pick Zach Wilson - Jets pick Kyle Pitts at 4 - 49ers trade up to 7 for Justin Fields - Carolina pick Mac Jones at no. 8 - Pats trade up to no. 9 for Trey Lance - Caleb Farley falls to 15 to the Broncos - Kadarius Toney goes no. 20 to the Bears - Colts pick Gregory Rousseau with Kwity Paye and Jaelan Phillips still on the board - Landon Dickerson still goes R1 (to the Steelers(24) despite his injury - Walker Little sneaks into R1 to the Chiefs    
    • I'll add that the Eagles didn't really stress the want to get rid of Wentz as early as others like Stafford.  I'm sure some teams were holding out a little longer to see if Watson, Ryan, Wilson or others would really be available.    Add in that many of the teams in need of a QB have good draft position to get one and this offseason was kind of a "perfect storm" for lots on interest in any 1 QB.  There are still so many QB's possibly available.  Darnold, Cam, Winton, Trubisky, Foles, Fitz and several others.   Granted those are not the caliber of Wilson and Watson. 
  • Members

• colts824

colts824 0

Rookie
    • TimetobringDfence!

TimetobringDfence! 410

• adubb84

adubb84 356

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 2,140

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,029