Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

The 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft

31 minutes ago, jseg18 said:

With the 37th pick the Los Angeles Rams select . Garett Bolles.

:Cry:

Cards trade 3rd and 4th(119) for colts 3rd 

@tweezy32 confirm

Just now, tweezy32 said:

Colts and arizona made a trade.

Arizona gets colts #90

Colts get Arizona's #94 and #119

@CR91 confirm

Confirm

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Confirm 

Wait you moved down? I thought it was in the middle. No deal. Sorry

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Wait you moved down? I thought it was in the middle. No deal. Sorry

... Kinda confirmed it...

Just now, tweezy32 said:

... Kinda confirmed it...

On come on moving up 4 spots isn't worth that

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

On come on moving up 4 spots isn't worth that

It is if depending on who's there at that spot

3 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Person I want will be long gone which is why I was trying to move up. This was an oversight on my part

3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

It`s getting stupid again!

Sorry

14 minutes ago, MPStack said:

It`s getting stupid again!

I promise I won't contribute to the stupidity anymore moving forward, that is my pledge till round 4 is over. :) 

I think this round is going slower than the 1st. Need to pick this thing up as I`m on Berlin time! haha

23 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Just FYI - that's usually why you don't make trades like this until the pick being traded away is on the clock.

3 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Didn't something similar happen a few years ago in the actual draft

It involved the Ravens and Vikings, if I recall correctly.  One team ran out of time.  The NFL rule is that if the team runs out of time, the next team can make a selection with the previous team being allowed to submit their selection at any time.  I think the Vikings ran out of time, so the Ravens submitted their pick before the Vikings submitted theirs, even though the Vikings were ahead of the Ravens.  At the end of the day, both teams got who they wanted.

All these trades are beginning to confuse me...

With the recent departure of Kony Ealy, the Panthers select Caleb Brantley, DL, Florida

@loudnproudcolt and the Bengals are on the clock

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Confirm

1 hour ago, tweezy32 said:

Confirm 

I'm going to give CR91 a break and consider the trade void.  Mistakes happen and he made an oversight.  However, I won't be as forgiving in the future.  Once a trade is publicly confirmed, it is final, even if an oversight is made.  It is the responsibility of a GM to make sure he/she knows what is being dealt before confirming.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm going to give CR91 a break and consider the trade void.  Mistakes happen and he made an oversight.  However, I won't be as forgiving in the future.  Once a trade is publicly confirmed, it is final, even if an oversight is made.  It is the responsibility of a GM to make sure he/she knows what is being dealt before confirming.

thanks 21. also the jags pick needs to be changed

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Sorry

It's been quite realistic.  No doubt the cards would trade a proven player on his rookie deal like Buchanan and replace him with a rookie

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's been quite realistic.  No doubt the cards would trade a proven player on his rookie deal like Buchanan and replace him with a rookie

last year of his rookie deal and would command top dollar, plus their LBers were a weakness and now i made it a strength 

Just now, CR91 said:

last year of his rookie deal and would command top dollar, plus their LBers were a weakness and now i made it a strength 

No you didn't,  You brought in rookies who bust at a rate of over 40%.  No GM would roll with three rookie LBers

Just now, jvan1973 said:

No you didn't,  You brought in rookies who bust at a rate of over 40%.  No GM would roll with three rookie LBers

better then an aging vet and a backup

16 minutes ago, CR91 said:

better then an aging vet and a backup

Buchanan was neither of those.  But I digress.  Carry on

if your coming up in the next 5 picks message me, 21isuperman, or warghost your top 5 choices, so we can go faster

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Buchanan was neither of those.  But I digress.  Carry on

wasnt referring to him.

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

It involved the Ravens and Vikings, if I recall correctly.  One team ran out of time.  The NFL rule is that if the team runs out of time, the next team can make a selection with the previous team being allowed to submit their selection at any time.  I think the Vikings ran out of time, so the Ravens submitted their pick before the Vikings submitted theirs, even though the Vikings were ahead of the Ravens.  At the end of the day, both teams got who they wanted.

The Vikes got borderline HoF DT Kevin Williams. It worked out.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hey guys, I had to do some things today. What pick are we on?

the bengals

16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikes got borderline HoF DT Kevin Williams. It worked out.

Wasn't it two teams that jumped you guys?  Byron Leftwich was one,  not sure on the other.  I'm at work or I would Google it

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Wasn't it two teams that jumped you guys?  Byron Leftwich was one,  not sure on the other.  I'm at work or I would Google it

I was way off.  I though the Ravens were involved.  It was Jacksonville and Carolina that jumped them

http://www.espn.com/nfldraft/columnist?id=1545117

The Vikings were forced on Saturday to make a rare "pass" on their first-round choice, the seventh pick overall, when they were unable to complete a proposed trade with the Baltimore Ravens before the 15-minute time limit lapsed. By taking a "pass," the Vikings delayed their choice, but were permitted to then make it at any ensuing time. But in frenzied flury in the minutes immediately following the Minnesota move, Jacksonville, choosing No. 8 overall, rushed in its card to pick quarterback Byron Leftwich. In lightning time after that, Carolina jumped in to choose offensive tackle Jordon Gross. Minnesota finally exercised its pick at the No. 9 slot, selecting defensive tackle Kevin Williams, one of the fastest-rising players in the lottery.