Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

The 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Willing to trade Emmanuel Ogbah for a late 1st or early 2nd! Message me with offers please!!

 

Why so eager to get rid of Ogbah? He wasn`t to bad last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 14th pick in the 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

 

The Colts and @tweezy32 are on the clock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Why so eager to get rid of Ogbah? He wasn`t to bad last season. 

I'm looking around at options. I Garrett now so Ogbah is more expendable, and he's the only young talent on the team that I'd be willing to trade for a pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tweezy32

 

Pick dalvin so I can laugh at the irony haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer to trade down with the colts but couldn't find a trade partner. I think with the colts adding some help to the lbs that cb is a bigger need now.

So the colts are selecting Marlon Humphrey, CB, Almabama. 

@SaturdayAllDay and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I prefer to trade down with the colts but couldn't find a trade partner. I think with the colts adding some help to the lbs that cb is a bigger need now.

So the colts are selecting Marlon Humphrey, CB, Almabama. 

@SaturdayAllDay and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

I'm surprised he fell this far but that was a fantastic pick up! Can't complain at all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WarGhost21 said:

I'm surprised he fell this far but that was a fantastic pick up! Can't complain at all!

Humphrey may fall more than that in the real draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 16th pick in the draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Forrest Lamp, OG. 

 

Ravens grab the top OL talent in the draft, and can kick LG Alex Lewis out to RT (where he is arguably more suited anyways). This gives the Ravens a solid replacement after losing Wagner to free agency. 

 

Now @21isSuperman is on the clock for the Bills!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I prefer to trade down with the colts but couldn't find a trade partner. I think with the colts adding some help to the lbs that cb is a bigger need now.

So the colts are selecting Marlon Humphrey, CB, Almabama. 

@SaturdayAllDay and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

Had I traded up the 3 spots, thats who'd i have taken for the Titans. Gambled and lost. Nice pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

With the 16th pick in the draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Forrest Lamp, OG. 

 

Ravens grab the top OL talent in the draft, and can kick LG Alex Lewis out to RT (where he is arguably more suited anyways). This gives the Ravens a solid replacement after losing Wagner to free agency. 

 

Now @21isSuperman is on the clock for the Bills!!

 

Ravens need a RB though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CR91 said:

 

Ravens need a RB though

Tons of good backs in this draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

Ravens need a RB though

Terrence West, Kenneth Dixon, Danny Woodhead are already a 3 headed monster. Plus they still have Javorius Allen as well, who is an above average 4th RB. Chances are those are their 3/4 RBs come week 1 (Dixon is suspended and doesnt count towards the final 53).  RB is not even close to being a Round 1 need. It would only be upgraded if the right value fell and there was nothing even close to it on the board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Had I traded up the 3 spots, thats who'd i have taken for the Titans. Gambled and lost. Nice pick.

haha should have traded with me, thanks tho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding the RB position in this draft, the Bucs are sitting pretty with Dalvin Cook in their crosshairs, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tweezy32 said:

haha should have traded with me, thanks tho!

Theres another guy available that I would be equally happy with. My thought was, CB class os deep, dont give up too much if you dont have to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Terrence West, Kenneth Dixon, Danny Woodhead are already a 3 headed monster. Plus they still have Javorius Allen as well, who is an above average 4th RB. Chances are those are their 3/4 RBs come week 1 (Dixon is suspended and doesnt count towards the final 53).  RB is not even close to being a Round 1 need. It would only be upgraded if the right value fell and there was nothing even close to it on the board. 

 

Their all JAGs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Theres another guy available that I would be equally happy with. My thought was, CB class os deep, dont give up too much if you dont have to.

Yeah true, I almost didn't pick him  at first then remembered he was still available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

It's looking like Trubisky Watson or Mahomes will fall right into the Texans lap

In this draft maybe,   not in the actual draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvan1973 said:

In this draft maybe,   not in the actual draft

Maybe Mahomes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROUND 1 so far (just making it handy): 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1. Cleveland Browns - Myles Garrett, EDGE, Texas A&M
2. San Francisco 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
3. Chicago Bears - Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama
4. Jacksonville Jaguars - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
5. Tennessee Titans - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
6. New York Jets - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
8. Seattle Seahawks (trade) - OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
10. Washington Redskins (trade) - Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama
11. New Orleans Saints - Haason Reddick, EDGE, Temple
12. Cleveland Browns - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

13. Arizona Cardinals - Derek Barnett, EDGE, Tennessee
14. Philadelphia Eagles - Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
15. Indianapolis Colts - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
16. Baltimore Ravens - Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky
17. Buffalo Bills (trade) - John Ross, WR, Washington
18. Tennessee Titans - Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions
22. Miami Dolphins
23. New York Giants
24. Oakland Raiders
25. Houston Texans
26. Carolina Panthers (trade)
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys
29. Green Bay Packers
30. Pittsburgh Steelers
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 19th pick of the 2017 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

With the 18th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Titans select, Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State.

 

@MTC, the TB Bucs are on le clock.

With the 20th pick in the 2017 draft the Broncos select 

 

Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisconsin

 

It would have been Cam Robinson if not for the off field issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@MPStack PM'd me his choice for the Lions and takes Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida.

 

@Superman and the Dolphins on the clock

 

I really love the pace of this draft  (knocking on wood not to jinx it). Maybe more folks being close to draft fever has sped this thing up better than last time. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I really love the pace of this draft  (knocking on wood not to jinx it). Maybe more folks being close to draft fever has sped this thing up better than last time. :) 

Yeah, it's going really well.  We started about 12 hours ago and we're 2/3rds done the first round.  20+ picks in one day is pretty good.  I think giving people the weekend to work on trades and such helped expedite the actual selections.

 

Now watch us both have jinxed it and it'll slow to a crawl haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

I really love the pace of this draft  (knocking on wood not to jinx it). Maybe more folks being close to draft fever has sped this thing up better than last time. :) 

 

I like it too. I think what helps is that there are fewer participants and the ones who are participating are active on the forum daily.

 

In addition, since we are not waiting hours between picks, it keeps members interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Yeah, it's going really well.  We started about 12 hours ago and we're 2/3rds done the first round.  20+ picks in one day is pretty good.  I think giving people the weekend to work on trades and such helped expedite the actual selections.

 

Now watch us both have jinxed it and it'll slow to a crawl haha

I'm still curious how you are gonna get Graham and Sherman in under the cap and pay your draft picks.   Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Yeah, it's going really well.  We started about 12 hours ago and we're 2/3rds done the first round.  20+ picks in one day is pretty good.  I think giving people the weekend to work on trades and such helped expedite the actual selections.

 

Now watch us both have jinxed it and it'll slow to a crawl haha

 

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm still curious how you are gonna get Graham and Sherman in under the cap and pay your draft picks.   Lol

 

Yeah, about that, you're $3m over the cap, even using the top 51 number. The NFL Management Council is shedding your biggest contracts, one by one, until you're under the cap. First to go is Cam Newton...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Superman said:

 

 

Yeah, about that, you're $3m over the cap, even using the top 51 number. The NFL Management Council is shedding your biggest contracts, one by one, until you're under the cap. First to go is Cam Newton...

Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Sure it matters.  Intent always matters in any action.  Its the major difference between Murder 1 and Manslaughter, for example.
    • Like always, injuries will help shape the final roster.....   Unfortunately.....
    • One thing is for certain this year (on paper so far) we are going to either lose a talent on WR, RB or TE depending on what direction they lean on. If we keep only 5 wr’s thinking that Hines is interchangeable, we lose out on either Fountain, Pascal, Johnson or Rogers. If we think keep 6 WR’s, we sacrifice that by going 3 rb’s and give up on Ware, Williams or Wilkins. And at TE, you risk a cut to either Cox, Travis or Hetges.    Now some of these guys could make it to the PS but not all of them. Highly unlikely we would run with 2 TE’s but if they view DF in a split type WR/TE role, anything is possible. Could either Williams or Wilkins make it to our PS, idk. Every time Wilkins runs the ball, he gets 5 yards it seems, you would have to think another teams seriously takes a look at that option and we all know how much praise CB has poured out on Williams RB abilities. As for the WR’s no way around it, we are going to lose a talent from this pool. Johnson, Pascal, Ishmail, Fountain, Hogan or Rogers, all of these have a talent ability to make several teams rosters and be an upgrade to several teams. DF better ball out at a 13 million product for us risking losing one of these young talents or some fans will never like DF regardless of what he does if he is just average and then off the team after this season. He would essentially become the teams flogging project if he isn’t a star imho. 
    • Watery eyes, runny nose, difficulty breathing... I must be allergic to reading stories like this...   Faith in humanity restored!  
    • It depends on how many out of the current group they feel they can safely keep on the practice squad. I think 4 is kind of crazy, but when you look at keeping a plethora of tight ends and maybe an extra runningback on active roster, you start factoring Ebron and Hines in as receivers more than tight end and runningback, as we will likely see those two split out more than in a traditional role. That's the beauty of versatility. 
  • Members

    • KB

      KB 382

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • cdgacoltsfan

      cdgacoltsfan 316

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jskinnz

      jskinnz 5,180

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nate!

      Nate! 43

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • dodsworth

      dodsworth 928

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DougDew

      DougDew 3,091

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 11,082

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Lucky Colts Fan

      Lucky Colts Fan 4,679

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Shepman

      Shepman 220

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • egg

      egg 593

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...