Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

The 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft

6 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Willing to trade Emmanuel Ogbah for a late 1st or early 2nd! Message me with offers please!!

Why so eager to get rid of Ogbah? He wasn`t to bad last season. 

With the 14th pick in the 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

The Colts and @tweezy32 are on the clock.

15 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Why so eager to get rid of Ogbah? He wasn`t to bad last season. 

I'm looking around at options. I Garrett now so Ogbah is more expendable, and he's the only young talent on the team that I'd be willing to trade for a pick

@tweezy32

Pick dalvin so I can laugh at the irony haha

I prefer to trade down with the colts but couldn't find a trade partner. I think with the colts adding some help to the lbs that cb is a bigger need now.

So the colts are selecting Marlon Humphrey, CB, Almabama. 

@SaturdayAllDay and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

4 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

I prefer to trade down with the colts but couldn't find a trade partner. I think with the colts adding some help to the lbs that cb is a bigger need now.

I'm surprised he fell this far but that was a fantastic pick up! Can't complain at all!

Just now, WarGhost21 said:

I'm surprised he fell this far but that was a fantastic pick up! Can't complain at all!

Humphrey may fall more than that in the real draft.

With the 16th pick in the draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Forrest Lamp, OG. 

Ravens grab the top OL talent in the draft, and can kick LG Alex Lewis out to RT (where he is arguably more suited anyways). This gives the Ravens a solid replacement after losing Wagner to free agency. 

Now @21isSuperman is on the clock for the Bills!!

16 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Had I traded up the 3 spots, thats who'd i have taken for the Titans. Gambled and lost. Nice pick.

3 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

With the 16th pick in the draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Forrest Lamp, OG. 

Ravens grab the top OL talent in the draft, and can kick LG Alex Lewis out to RT (where he is arguably more suited anyways). This gives the Ravens a solid replacement after losing Wagner to free agency. 

Now @21isSuperman is on the clock for the Bills!!

Ravens need a RB though

Just now, CR91 said:

Ravens need a RB though

Tons of good backs in this draft

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Ravens need a RB though

Terrence West, Kenneth Dixon, Danny Woodhead are already a 3 headed monster. Plus they still have Javorius Allen as well, who is an above average 4th RB. Chances are those are their 3/4 RBs come week 1 (Dixon is suspended and doesnt count towards the final 53).  RB is not even close to being a Round 1 need. It would only be upgraded if the right value fell and there was nothing even close to it on the board. 

8 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Had I traded up the 3 spots, thats who'd i have taken for the Titans. Gambled and lost. Nice pick.

haha should have traded with me, thanks tho!

Regarding the RB position in this draft, the Bucs are sitting pretty with Dalvin Cook in their crosshairs, IMO. 

Just now, tweezy32 said:

haha should have traded with me, thanks tho!

Theres another guy available that I would be equally happy with. My thought was, CB class os deep, dont give up too much if you dont have to.

3 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Terrence West, Kenneth Dixon, Danny Woodhead are already a 3 headed monster. Plus they still have Javorius Allen as well, who is an above average 4th RB. Chances are those are their 3/4 RBs come week 1 (Dixon is suspended and doesnt count towards the final 53).  RB is not even close to being a Round 1 need. It would only be upgraded if the right value fell and there was nothing even close to it on the board. 

Their all JAGs

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Theres another guy available that I would be equally happy with. My thought was, CB class os deep, dont give up too much if you dont have to.

Yeah true, I almost didn't pick him  at first then remembered he was still available

Just now, danlhart87 said:

It's looking like Trubisky Watson or Mahomes will fall right into the Texans lap

In this draft maybe,   not in the actual draft

Just now, jvan1973 said:

In this draft maybe,   not in the actual draft

Maybe Mahomes

ROUND 1 so far (just making it handy): 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Cleveland Browns - Myles Garrett, EDGE, Texas A&M
2. San Francisco 49ers - Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
3. Chicago Bears - Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama
4. Jacksonville Jaguars - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
5. Tennessee Titans - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
6. New York Jets - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
8. Seattle Seahawks (trade) - OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
10. Washington Redskins (trade) - Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama
11. New Orleans Saints - Haason Reddick, EDGE, Temple
12. Cleveland Browns - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan

13. Arizona Cardinals - Derek Barnett, EDGE, Tennessee
14. Philadelphia Eagles - Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
15. Indianapolis Colts - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
16. Baltimore Ravens - Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky
17. Buffalo Bills (trade) - John Ross, WR, Washington
18. Tennessee Titans - Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions
22. Miami Dolphins
23. New York Giants
24. Oakland Raiders
25. Houston Texans
26. Carolina Panthers (trade)
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys
29. Green Bay Packers
30. Pittsburgh Steelers
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints

With the 19th pick of the 2017 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU. 

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

With the 18th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Titans select, Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State.

@MTC, the TB Bucs are on le clock.

With the 20th pick in the 2017 draft the Broncos select 

Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisconsin

It would have been Cam Robinson if not for the off field issues

19 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@MPStack PM'd me his choice for the Lions and takes Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida.

@Superman and the Dolphins on the clock

I really love the pace of this draft  (knocking on wood not to jinx it). Maybe more folks being close to draft fever has sped this thing up better than last time. :) 

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I really love the pace of this draft  (knocking on wood not to jinx it). Maybe more folks being close to draft fever has sped this thing up better than last time. :) 

Yeah, it's going really well.  We started about 12 hours ago and we're 2/3rds done the first round.  20+ picks in one day is pretty good.  I think giving people the weekend to work on trades and such helped expedite the actual selections.

Now watch us both have jinxed it and it'll slow to a crawl haha

32 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I like it too. I think what helps is that there are fewer participants and the ones who are participating are active on the forum daily.

In addition, since we are not waiting hours between picks, it keeps members interested.

14 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Yeah, it's going really well.  We started about 12 hours ago and we're 2/3rds done the first round.  20+ picks in one day is pretty good.  I think giving people the weekend to work on trades and such helped expedite the actual selections.

I'm still curious how you are gonna get Graham and Sherman in under the cap and pay your draft picks.   Lol

29 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm still curious how you are gonna get Graham and Sherman in under the cap and pay your draft picks.   Lol

Yeah, about that, you're $3m over the cap, even using the top 51 number. The NFL Management Council is shedding your biggest contracts, one by one, until you're under the cap. First to go is Cam Newton...

1 minute ago, Superman said:

Yeah, about that, you're $3m over the cap, even using the top 51 number. The NFL Management Council is shedding your biggest contracts, one by one, until you're under the cap. First to go is Cam Newton...

Ouch