Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

The 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft

15 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikings sign UDFAs:

RB Tarik Cohen, North Carolina A&T

WR Ishmael Zamora, Baylor

OT  Sam Tevi - Utah 
OT  Jerry Ugokwe - William & Mary 

:D

I contest Cohen. You can have the lazy Zamora though :headspin:

16 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I contest Cohen. You can have the lazy Zamora though :headspin:

Lol. You can't have Cohen. 

Are you interested in any UDFAs? Is Ben Boulware still there?

Just now, NFLfan said:

Lol. You can't have Cohen. 

Are you interested in any UDFAs? Is Ben Boulware still there?

Lol we need a FA system above first come first serve. He is a target as far as im concerned. I really dont care you called him first, if im being honest. But Id have had a small bid war against you if the opportunity arose.

so who had the best draft?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

What do you think?

I think the panthers killed it

Just now, CR91 said:

I think the panthers killed it

Not with Caleb Brantley headed for a major suspension.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Did anyone draft the QB from Penn, Alek Torgersen?

Not sure I know no one picked him over the weekend

Just now, NFLfan said:

Not with Caleb Brantley headed for a major suspension.

That takes the Panthers grade from an A- or B+ to the C-D range

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Grade: B

He is only one player.

55 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@21isSuperman My 6th round pick (#199) is not listed. It was Dylan Cole, LB, Missouri St.

52 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Same here 

KCs were

Edge Hunter Dimick Utah

and

WR Damore'ea Stringfellow Mississippi 

43 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

@21isSuperman Fyi, titans drafted Rober Davis here 

Fixed it.  I missed a handful of picks, so I added all of those in.  Thanks for catching that!

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Grade: B

He is only one player.

I'm biased, of course, but I really like what I did with the Panthers.  Had this news about Brentley come out earlier, I wouldn't have taken him.  But I still think I did a good job of fixing the weak links (OL) and adding more talent.  I don't think the Panthers are that far off from a Super Bowl, and the pieces they added here - Richard Sherman, Jimmy Graham, Cam Robinson - are all starters and I think they got good depth with their other picks.

I don't really like how things went with the Bills though.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Fixed it.  I missed a handful of picks, so I added all of those in.  Thanks for catching that!

I'm biased, of course, but I really like what I did with the Panthers.  Had this news about Brentley come out earlier, I wouldn't have taken him.  But I still think I did a good job of fixing the weak links (OL) and adding more talent.  I don't think the Panthers are that far off from a Super Bowl, and the pieces they added here - Richard Sherman, Jimmy Graham, Cam Robinson - are all starters and I think they got good depth with their other picks.

Great job 21

you had a tough break with The Brantley News but filled a lot of holes

do .I get credit for the Golladay pick

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I drafted tawo

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I updated the tables

thank you :thmup:

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Titans and Texans...duh...

To bad the Texans can't find anyone to take a snap or throw the ball

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

To bad the Texans can't find anyone to take a snap or throw the ball

You dont like Mitch?

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

Actually, I do like your draft a lot. I like the drafts of our GMs better than those of the actual GMs. haha

I like many of the drafts. I like Baltimore's, Houston's, and KC's.

One of my favorite picks for a team is Nate Peterman for Pittsburgh. He reminds me of Teddy. I think it is a great place for him and he can learn from Ben.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It could be your lasthaha

Got a chance at commish tho...lol im a lawyer too and demaurice smith sucks worse than I do at being a lawyer. So i feel im ok at this moment in time. Ha ha.

I feel as though I must apologize for my complaining of "unrealistic" trades.   I think most of the trades here were more "realistic" than a couple I saw yesterday.  Lol