Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Looks like the Lions time is up, their autopick selection goes like this:

 

With the 166th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Lions select Jalen Robinette, WR from Air Force.

 

@Superman The Miami Dolphins are on the clock (I don't know how we do it, but we always seem to come to your teams in the morning LOL).

 

An updated list of top prospects is in the dropbox below:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

It's a CONSPIRACY!

 

At #167, the Miami Dolphins take Josh Carraway, EDGE, TCU

 

The Giants are on the clock.

 

167. New York Giants - @GOZER
168. Oakland Raiders - Autodraft
169. Houston Texans - @OffensivelyPC
170. Kansas City Chiefs - @PrincetonTiger 
171. Buffalo Bills - @21isSuperman

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@21isSuperman  time's up so just going to take the highest rated guy.

 

With the 171st pick in teh 2017 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Dede Westbrook, WR from Oklahoma.

 

@jvan1973 the Green Bay Packers are on the clock

 

Upcoming Picks:

172. Green Bay Packers - On the clock
173. Houston Texans (trade #1, trade #2) - @OffensivelyPC

174. Atlanta Falcons - @Superman
175. Cleveland Browns - @WarGhost21
176. Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory Selection) - Autodraft

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

@21isSuperman  time's up so just going to take the highest rated guy.

 

With the 171st pick in teh 2017 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Jalen Robinette, WR from Air Force.

 

@jvan1973 the Green Bay Packers are on the clock

 

Upcoming Picks:

172. Green Bay Packers - On the clock
173. Houston Texans (trade #1, trade #2) - @OffensivelyPC

174. Atlanta Falcons - @Superman
175. Cleveland Browns - @WarGhost21
176. Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory Selection) - Autodraft

Robinette was already picked  would DeDe Westbrook be an adequate replacement

Link to post
Share on other sites

@WarGhost21 sent in a pick for Tedric Thompson and it sounded like he wasn't going to be present to make his pick.  Unfortunately, he didn't see that I took Thompson with the 169th pick.  I'm not inclined to draft for him within the 2 hour period, but we may just end up selecting for him anyway in 2 hours.  If anyone wants to make his selection within the 2 hour period, I leave that up for discussion.  I vote no since he wasn't unequivocally going to be absent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Upcoming picks:

 

175. Cleveland Browns - on the clock
176. Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory Selection) - Autodraft
177. Denver Broncos (Compensatory Selection) - @jvan1973
178. Miami Dolphins (Compensatory Selection) - @Superman
179. New Orleans Saints (Compensatory Selection) (trade) - @chad72

180. Kansas City Chiefs (Compensatory Selection) - @PrincetonTiger
181. Cleveland Browns (Compensatory Selection) - @WarGhost21
182. Green Bay Packers (Compensatory Selection) - @jvan1973
183. New England Patriots (Compensatory Selection) - @danlhart87
184. Miami Dolphins (Compensatory Selection) - @Superman

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Is Time up on @WarGhost21?

 

if so what is the need?

If I have time I will see who they have already taken and if there are any other potential needs and go from there. But when I I'm working from my phone and don't have enough free time handy I just go with the BPA. We're in the fifth round now so I don't think that very many people have or will have a problem with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

If I have time I will see who they have already taken and if there are any other potential needs and go from there. But when I I'm working from my phone and don't have enough free time handy I just go with the BPA. We're in the fifth round now so I don't think that very many people have or will have a problem with it.

I was going to suggest a FS but their is a big drop to get one 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm impressed by how fast this is going.  We could get all 7 rounds done before the actual draft

 

Top prospects:

167 G  ZACH BANNER - USC
168 DL  JARRON JONES - NOTRE DAME
170 WR  ARTAVIS SCOTT - CLEMSON
171 OT  DAN SKIPPER - ARKANSAS
172 EDGE  KEIONTA DAVIS - CHATTANOOGA
173 WR  NOAH BROWN - OHIO STATE
175 EDGE  CARROLL PHILLIPS - ILLINOIS

 

And upcoming picks:

3 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Upcoming picks:

 

175. Cleveland Browns - on the clock
176. Cincinnati Bengals (Compensatory Selection) - Autodraft
177. Denver Broncos (Compensatory Selection) - @jvan1973
178. Miami Dolphins (Compensatory Selection) - @Superman
179. New Orleans Saints (Compensatory Selection) (trade) - @chad72

180. Kansas City Chiefs (Compensatory Selection) - @PrincetonTiger
181. Cleveland Browns (Compensatory Selection) - @WarGhost21
182. Green Bay Packers (Compensatory Selection) - @jvan1973
183. New England Patriots (Compensatory Selection) - @danlhart87
184. Miami Dolphins (Compensatory Selection) - @Superman

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm impressed by how fast this is going.  We could get all 7 rounds done before the actual draft

 

Top prospects:

167 G  ZACH BANNER - USC
168 DL  JARRON JONES - NOTRE DAME
170 WR  ARTAVIS SCOTT - CLEMSON
171 OT  DAN SKIPPER - ARKANSAS
172 EDGE  KEIONTA DAVIS - CHATTANOOGA
173 WR  NOAH BROWN - OHIO STATE
175 EDGE  CARROLL PHILLIPS - ILLINOIS

 

And upcoming picks:

 

I will be out for most the weekend on a charity event/dinner on Saturday and church stuff on Sunday, so I wont be around to keep the process going quickly over the weekend. Just FYI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I will be out for most the weekend on a charity event/dinner on Saturday and church stuff on Sunday, so I wont be around to keep the process going quickly over the weekend. Just FYI.

 

You need a break. Thanks for all your efforts. Do you have any picks coming up? Would you like to send a list of potential players to select for your teams?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

You need a break. Thanks for all your efforts. Do you have any picks coming up? Would you like to send a list of potential players to select for your teams?

Many thanks. Ive got a break in terms of my next pick. I dont go until 214 overall. So i think i should be ok, but if we get close, PM me, and worst case scenario, go BPA. Dont wait the 2 hours on my account. I will be back late Sunday, Monday for sure, to draft. 

 

Just wanted to give you all the free pass to draft for me in the event we do go a whol round over the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Many thanks. Ive got a break in terms of my next pick. I dont go until 214 overall. So i think i should be ok, but if we get close, PM me, and worst case scenario, go BPA. Dont wait the 2 hours on my account. I will be back late Sunday, Monday for sure, to draft. 

 

Just wanted to give you all the free pass to draft for me in the event we do go a whol round over the weekend.

I will be around so I will do it for you

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Many thanks. Ive got a break in terms of my next pick. I dont go until 214 overall. So i think i should be ok, but if we get close, PM me, and worst case scenario, go BPA. Dont wait the 2 hours on my account. I will be back late Sunday, Monday for sure, to draft. 

 

Just wanted to give you all the free pass to draft for me in the event we do go a whol round over the weekend.

 

I forgot that I am volunteering tomorrow at church. I will have my cell  on me and will try to check the site at least once every hour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I will be around so I will do it for you

 

 

Thanks! Ive got a few guys in mind, so if push come to shove, i should be able to quickly respond with a few names. If they arent there or i dont respond quickly (like within 15 minutes) use you best judgement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Top rated prospects remaining:

 

167 G  ZACH BANNER - USC
168 DL  JARRON JONES - NOTRE DAME
170 WR  ARTAVIS SCOTT - CLEMSON
171 OT  DAN SKIPPER - ARKANSAS
173 WR  NOAH BROWN - OHIO STATE
175 EDGE  CARROLL PHILLIPS - ILLINOIS
179 G  DAMIEN MAMA - USC
180 DL  DAVON GODCHAUX - LSU
181 DL  DEANGELO BROWN - LOUISVILLE
184 WR  KENNY GOLLADAY - NORTHERN ILLINOIS
185 CB  BRENDAN LANGLEY - LAMAR
186 WR  KD CANNON - BAYLOR
187 TE  COLE HIKUTINI - LOUISVILLE
188 OT  ERIK MAGNUSON - MICHIGAN
189 S  XAVIER WOODS - LOUISIANA TECH
190 WR  STACY COLEY - MIAMI
192 RB  DONNEL PUMPHREY - SAN DIEGO STATE

 

@WarGhost21 remains on the clock, 181st pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I thought this guy suggesting the Colts keep Malik Hooker was the downfall of this video. Not even the dumbest GM in the NFL would trade their first round pick for Carson Wentz and that absurd contract he has tied to him. How could you label this as a perfect off-season?   What is Carson Wentz's salary cap hit Wentz is costing the Eagles $18.656 million against the cap for 2020. His dead money was set at $77.877 million.  His cap number jumps up to $34.673 million in 2021. It comes down to $31.274 million in 2022, and hits a peak of $36.273 million in 2023. In 2024, the final year of the contract, the cap hit of $32 million will match his average annual salary. Wentz is actually making only $1.383 million in base salary this season. That number hits a high of $22 million when he turns 30, appropriately in 2022. When the Eagles' structured Wentz's deal, in relation to the extensions for other highly drafted quarterbacks, it ended up being team-friendly. The Eagles had to work it up that way given Wentz's history of injury. In the end, however, he didn't sacrifice too much overall given the exponential explosion at the top of the QB market since. When can the Eagles get out of Carson Wentz's contract? The Eagles, if they don't think about trading Wentz before June 1 in 2021 — the only scenario in which they see any kind of cap relief for the move — are likely locked into Wentz for one more season. Given their cap situation, releasing Wentz is financially impossible. That move would cost the Eagles $59 mllion in dead money with a cap hit of $24.5 million. Trading him to someone would cause them to eat $33.8 million in dead money but at least get a mild cap relief of about $853,000. The trick there will be finding a partner willing to take on his adjusted lesser contract, which would be essentially for four years at $98.4 million
    • I'm not even commenting on this meaningless thread.
    • Wow, 5 pages of rants and arguments.  This is an off season comedy. 
    • It's crazy, now he's at the Buccaneers I am appreciating TB more. Still hate the Patriots though.
    • Chris Ballard needs to find a way to keep Xavier Rhodes in Indianapolis for at least two more years. Kenny Moore is the only solid and reliable CB on the roster, but he plays the slot. Rock Ya-Sin is such a huge question mark, which makes keeping Rhodes a Colt that much more important. I'm all for bringing TJ Carrie back for depth. Marvell Tell missed out on a huge opportunity this past season when he decided to sit out the 2020 season.
  • Members

    • BillCoslosky87

      BillCoslosky87 1,113

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • KSColt

      KSColt 1

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Moe

      Moe 23

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • UKColt13

      UKColt13 155

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JackOLantin

      JackOLantin 41

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • cdgacoltsfan

      cdgacoltsfan 426

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nate!

      Nate! 180

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • crazycolt1

      crazycolt1 6,974

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Kirie89

      Kirie89 6

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Chucklez

      Chucklez 304

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...