Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Sheesh. I thought we'd be done with the fourth by now

LOL told ya... once you get to a certain point, everything is auto-picked pretty much.  I'd say drop it down to 2 horus, but I'd rather be fair to people.  In the grand scheme of things, you're not going to go through that many more picks over the course of a day.  For us to finish this at all, we'd have to have better participation.  I just think that people don't really care about prospects once you get to Day 3 of the draft.

7 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

LOL told ya... once you get to a certain point, everything is auto-picked pretty much.  I'd say drop it down to 2 horus, but I'd rather be fair to people.  In the grand scheme of things, you're not going to go through that many more picks over the course of a day.  For us to finish this at all, we'd have to have better participation.  I just think that people don't really care about prospects once you get to Day 3 of the draft.

Unless you're a draft junkie, the 3rd day goes by with a meh

Just now, CR91 said:

Unless you're a draft junkie, the 3rd day goes by with a meh

I'd say I'm a draft junkie, and by the time the real draft got to the 6th round, I was just burned out.  Tuned in for the Colts and the occasional prospect that intrigued me, and zoned out and did other stuff in the meantime.  It also sucks because at that point, the draft analyst aren't talking about every prospect like they do in the first 2 days.  I remember every time the Colts picked, the analysts discussed someone else.  lol.

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

We should drop it down to 2 hours. It makes no sense waiting 3 hours for participants who don't plan to make their picks. If a participant has missed multiple picks, then when their turn comes it should be an autopick. Then those of us who want to see this to the end will get to do so. You, CR91, Chad, Jvan, PT, 21isSuperman, Gozer, SaturdayAllDay, Danlhartz, Finball,  I and maybe a couple more can finish this. What do you think?

39 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

We should drop it down to 2 hours. It makes no sense waiting 3 hours for participants who don't plan to make their picks. If a participant has missed multiple picks, then when their turn comes it should be an autopick. Then those of us who want to see this to the end will get to do so. You, CR91, Chad, Jvan, PT, 21isSuperman, Gozer, SaturdayAllDay, Danlhartz, Finball,  I and maybe a couple more can finish this. What do you think?

I mean, im game, but its gotta go through the commish and we should get at least a good amount of "ayes" from the rest of the gms

47 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is fine with me

9 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Sorry, i ninja edited on u

haha I see that. Hopefully, most see 3 hours as too long. 

I like Chad's idea for next year. Each person will have a time they are scheduled to pick. It will work the way the NFL has it. If someone misses his/her turn, the next person(s) can make their picks. The GM can make the pick whenever he/she is ready but he/she will have missed their spot in the draft. (Like what happened to the Vikings several years ago)

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

haha I see that. Hopefully, most see 3 hours as too long. 

I like Chad's idea for next year. Each person will have a time they are scheduled to pick. It will work the way the NFL has it. If someone misses his/her turn, the next person(s) can make their picks. The GM can make the pick whenever he/she is ready but he/she will have missed their spot in the draft. (Like what happened to the Vikings several years ago)

Sounds good

I received a PM from stitches for the Eagles' pick.

144 G  JERMAINE ELUEMUNOR - TEXAS A&M

@GOZER on the clock

For what it's worth, I'm against making the change to 2 hours instead of three.  If we're gonna do that, I think most people will miss their picks and the rest essentially becomes an autodraft.  Since so many people are missing picks now, and it seems like there is significantly less interest, we could simply end things after the 4th round.  However, if there is significant interest remaining, we could continue until the end of the month.  Thoughts?