Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21isSuperman

The 2017 Colts Forum Mock Draft

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Texans have taken Trubisky as their QB and keeping their expectations of him as realistic as possible, have put the SB on hold for a year so he can develop.  As such, they won't mind letting their next pick sit out until healthy if he needs it.  Continuing the run on cornerbacks:

With the 57th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select, Sidney Jones, CB, Washington.

@Superman, the Miami Dolphins are now on the clock.

Now, you guys see why the Seahawks moved up to draft Moreau, there has been a huge run on CBs since then.

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Now, you guys see why the Seahawks moved up to draft Moreau, there has been a huge run on CBs since then.

Isn't he hurt?

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I knew one was coming, there were just too many of them that were primed to be underdrafted.  My target all along was Sidney Jones, but I had a couple of backups just in case.  Adoree Jackson was one of them.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Isn't he hurt?

Yeah, but it was "just" a torn pectora - he'll make a full recoveryl.  He'll be ready sometime in teh pre-season.

15 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I knew one was coming, there were just too many of them that were primed to be underdrafted.  My target all along was Sidney Jones, but I had a couple of backups just in case.  Adoree Jackson was one of them.

I was hoping Jones would still be around for my next pick.....:wall: 

58 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

The NBA's biggest issue is having the draft lottery.  If you had the worse team get the first pick you will have teams getting better a little faster.  But honestly I think the NBA has lost some flare because like you said everyone knows you have the Cavs vs Warriors in the finals.  If that does not happen then the finals will be watched more IMO but if that is right then they are losing people to watch the same stuff every year.

Don't sleep on my SA Spurs!!!!! Pacers/Spurs are my teams!!!!

1 minute ago, GOZER said:

Don't sleep on my SA Spurs!!!!! Pacers/Spurs are my teams!!!!

I like the Spurs as well.  I hope them or Houston provide the upset.  I hope we beat the Cavs as well and upset everything.  That would provide some entertaining playoffs.

22 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Yeah, but it was "just" a torn pectora - he'll make a full recoveryl.  He'll be ready sometime in teh pre-season.

I thought it was an 8 month recovery 

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I thought it was an 8 month recovery 

The article I read on him said he'd be ready to go early-mid August.  5 months is usually a pretty typical recovery time unless you're Ray Lewis.

13 minutes ago, GOZER said:

I was hoping Jones would still be around for my next pick.....:wall: 

To be honest, I thought he would've been taken before he got to me.

26 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Superman and the Dolphins have a bit more than 1.5 hours left

Is the guy he PM'ed you to draft still available?

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Texans have taken Trubisky as their QB and keeping their expectations of him as realistic as possible, have put the SB on hold for a year so he can develop.  As such, they won't mind letting their next pick sit out until healthy if he needs it.  Continuing the run on cornerbacks:

With the 57th pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select, Sidney Jones, CB, Washington.

@Superman, the Miami Dolphins are now on the clock.

I played with fire, and I got burned. Jones would have been my pick at #54. 

At #58, the Miami Dolphins take Jordan Willis, edge, Kansas State. 

The Chiefs are on the clock.

59. Kansas City Chiefs @PrincetonTiger
60. Dallas Cowboys @jseg18
61. Green Bay Packers @jvan1973
62. Pittsburgh Steelers @WarGhost21
63. Atlanta Falcons @Superman
64. Carolina Panthers @21isSuperman

6 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

No, some jerk took him already...

12 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

haha No, he took a risk hoping to get Sidney Jones

23 minutes ago, Superman said:

No, some jerk took him already...

Haha.  Funny thing was, I had a hunch you were considering him.  That's not why I took him, but I knew you liked him more than most other CBs.  Didn't you do a write-up on him?

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Haha.  Funny thing was, I had a hunch you were considering him.  That's not why I took him, but I knew you liked him more than most other CBs.  Didn't you do a write-up on him?

I did. Before he got hurt, I felt like he was a high 2nd round pick. I'm not scared off by his injury (assuming no troubling news comes out in the next two weeks), so I think end of the 2nd round is good value for him, even if he redshirts the entire season. Good pick for you, I hate you.

13 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The packers select

G. DORIAN JOHNSON - PITTSBURGH

Good pick.

2 minutes ago, Superman said:

I did. Before he got hurt, I felt like he was a high 2nd round pick. I'm not scared off by his injury (assuming no troubling news comes out in the next two weeks), so I think end of the 2nd round is good value for him, even if he redshirts the entire season. Good pick for you, I hate you.

:heart:

10 minutes ago, Superman said:

rotflmao

16 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

@WarGhost21, this time you're on the clock for real haha

Can you update the picks on Page 1? Thanks :) 

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

Done.

Just three picks left in round 2.

You're the best. :thmup:

Bye Bye Hankins.......guess I should find a suitable replacement?

Just now, GOZER said:

Bye Bye Hankins.......guess I should find a suitable replacement?

Bad news for "your" team but great news for ours

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Bad news for "your" team but great news for ours

So bittersweet, lol!