Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF 3 Round Mock Draft

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-3-round-mock-draft-myles-garrett-marshon-lattimore-first-off-board/

PFF Did a 3 round mock draft and here's the Colts haul.  I don't think I would've passed on Budda Baker for Delano Hill, but then again, I don't know much about Hill.  They have them graded only a couple spots away from each other overall.  Also, Sidney Jones in the 2nd round is a good pick, I think, unless you think that we shouldn't be spending a 2nd round on a guy who will sit his rookie season.  To me, I think I could pull the trigger on that pick when its' my first year as GM, but not if I'm on the hotseat.

At the very least, I like what they were trying to do on defense.

15. Indianapolis Colts

Haason Reddick, Edge/LB, Temple

A bit of a wild card in the first round, Reddick is a versatile option who played on the edge at Temple while showing the skills to play in more of a traditional linebacker role during a strong week at the Senior Bowl. He finished with 29 pressures (10 sacks, four QB hits, and 29 hurries) on only 248 rushes in 2016 and if he can just cut back on the 26 missed tackles over the last two years, he’ll be a movable playmaker for a Colts defense that is in desperate need of game-changers.

46. Indianapolis Colts

Sidney Jones, CB, Washington

We’re back to the cornerback well, this time with the Colts taking a chance on the injured Jones. It’s a worthwhile risk to add a first-round talent to the defense, and a team willing to potentially sacrifice his rookie season could get the payoff of a top 2-3 corner in this class with press-coverage ability and excellent ball skills.

80. Indianapolis Colts

Delano Hill, S, Michigan

Hill is flying under the radar in a deep safety class, but he has in-the-box skills against the run and enough coverage ability to hang with tight ends. His 84.1 overall grade ranked ninth in the nation in 2016.

59 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

I saw this and my reaction was "not too shabby". I'd gladly take those picks though I'll admit I'm not too familiar with Delano Hill.

Cbssports has Hill as a 6th rounder.  Walters didn't even list him.  Odd choice for a 3rd round pick when so many other FS's would be available.  

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-3-round-mock-draft-myles-garrett-marshon-lattimore-first-off-board/

PFF Did a 3 round mock draft and here's the Colts haul.  I don't think I would've passed on Budda Baker for Delano Hill, but then again, I don't know much about Hill.  They have them graded only a couple spots away from each other overall.  Also, Sidney Jones in the 2nd round is a good pick, I think, unless you think that we shouldn't be spending a 2nd round on a guy who will sit his rookie season.  To me, I think I could pull the trigger on that pick when its' my first year as GM, but not if I'm on the hotseat.

At the very least, I like what they were trying to do on defense.

15. Indianapolis Colts

Haason Reddick, Edge/LB, Temple

A bit of a wild card in the first round, Reddick is a versatile option who played on the edge at Temple while showing the skills to play in more of a traditional linebacker role during a strong week at the Senior Bowl. He finished with 29 pressures (10 sacks, four QB hits, and 29 hurries) on only 248 rushes in 2016 and if he can just cut back on the 26 missed tackles over the last two years, he’ll be a movable playmaker for a Colts defense that is in desperate need of game-changers.

46. Indianapolis Colts

Sidney Jones, CB, Washington

We’re back to the cornerback well, this time with the Colts taking a chance on the injured Jones. It’s a worthwhile risk to add a first-round talent to the defense, and a team willing to potentially sacrifice his rookie season could get the payoff of a top 2-3 corner in this class with press-coverage ability and excellent ball skills.

80. Indianapolis Colts

Delano Hill, S, Michigan

Hill is flying under the radar in a deep safety class, but he has in-the-box skills against the run and enough coverage ability to hang with tight ends. His 84.1 overall grade ranked ninth in the nation in 2016.

Getting Reddick & Jones would be awesome!  I would take John Johnson (Boston College) over Delano Hill though