Your right. Reich list of traits
1. Toughness- well actually Hurts is very tough and shows that on the field. So✔️
2. Accelerated Vision- Many will say Hurts is very weak at this. I would say he has shown massive improvement as he has played and gotten better offensive coaching. So maybe ✔️
3. Accuracy- Hurts career completion is 65%. Pretty good. So ✔️
4. Good feet- Come on. This part can’t be debated. He is elusive in the pocket, great body control and a great runner. So ✔️
5. Leadership/intangibles- This is another no brainedr. Captain for 2 blue blood teams. Named captain at OU after 1 offseason in program. Led 2 teams to national playoff. Went to 2 national title games. You can say a lot but no one questions this. So ✔️
So recapping you could say he ✔️5/5 boxes. Maybe you could argue ✔️4/5. He is totally a guy that Reich would want.
Het beyond what people like to say about him and do the research. He is completely a guy they would like. Heck, Ballard scouted him in person at the Peach Bowl.