Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Players With Futures As Tv Personalities

theking213

Seems like every Colts player has made the rounds on TV the past 2 weeks and there are a few who I think have futures as ESPN, NFL Network etc anchors and commentators.

1. Adam Vinatieri

Made the rounds on ESPN (First & 10, Mike & Mike) and held his own. Was very professional and insightful.

2. Pat McAfee

Who knew punters had so much personality? He has a voice made for radio.

3. Reggie Wayne

Very impressed with his round of interviews. He was frank and truthful but still kept it professional.

4. Jeff Saturday

Very good interviewee. Could see him have a career like Mark Schlereth

Saturday is pretty much guaranteed to become a TV personality. The NFL holds a TV Bootcamp (or something to that effect) where the players get their chance in front of the camera to see if it's what they like. Jeff has gone many times and has always enjoyed it. I think he is almost guaranteed to go into TV at some point after he retires

Saturday is pretty much guaranteed to become a TV personality. The NFL holds a TV Bootcamp (or something to that effect) where the players get their chance in front of the camera to see if it's what they like. Jeff has gone many times and has always enjoyed it. I think he is almost guaranteed to go into TV at some point after he retires

Was gonna say Jeff as well.

Torry Holt has proven that as long as you're an NFL star, you can be a TV analyst even if you come across with the personality of a damp cloth.

Was gonna say Jeff as well.

Torry Holt has proven that as long as you're an NFL star, you can be a TV analyst even if you come across with the personality of a damp cloth.

I still prefer guys like him and Kurt Warner to obnoxious people who know nothing like Jay Glazer, Michael Irvin, and Jamie Dukes

I could see Mathis and Bethea team up as a hitman type of crime fighting duo with Antonie being the deadpan hardarse, and Roberto just continually opens a can of whuppas and smiles a lot after he dispatches with baddies.

"Krunk City".....this fall on FX!

Please! Heck I think we train a chimp to take boomers place...after all it would improve the iq level...

Are you all talking Esiason or Berman? I hate BOOMER Berman with a passion. Esiason.. He is not bad.. just a big ego having QB... there are a lot out there....