Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Issue Statement About Jim And Peyton

PatMcAfeeFan

The picture is of Ashley Manning, Peyton, Commish, Jimmy, and I can't remember the other guys names.

obviously "pre Jimmy tweeting" on Mannings status... because @ 0130 hours would mean JI would be 4 sheets in the wind and tweeting crappy Bob Dylan lyrics.

I think Jim got stuck after he tweeted at 1:00 a.m. that there would be a statement from the team today, so they put out a generic statement to satisfy that :)

or just realized as "some do... ME" that it gets increasingly harder to hit keys when hammered... hehe..

But Jimmy is an NFL owner and hipster... he obviously has NO shame in his game...

He is boardering on being very embarassing to his team.... with his "tweets"

Think about it ... a serious NFL owner, in the midst of a serious QB controversy.... and all the while Jim is tweeting away @ 1 AM.... hmmmm wonder how hard he is partying...

Get it together Irsay... stop with the internet fun and start ROCKING AND ROLLING ON THIS TEAM....

or just realized as "some do... ME" that it gets increasingly harder to hit keys when hammered... hehe..

But Jimmy is an NFL owner and hipster... he obviously has NO shame in his game...

He is boardering on being very embarassing to his team.... with his "tweets"

Think about it ... a serious NFL owner, in the midst of a serious QB controversy.... and all the while Jim is tweeting away @ 1 AM.... hmmmm wonder how hard he is partying...

Get it together Irsay... stop with the internet fun and start ROCKING AND ROLLING ON THIS TEAM....

The two have nothing to do with each other unless his tweets start having a negative effect on certain aspects of the teams operations, which is not outside of the realm of posibility.

If your boss got on you for posting so much on the Colts web site I'm sure you would tell him/her that you have plenty of time and energy to do both. Irsay spends less time tweeting than many of us do posting.

The two have nothing to do with each other unless his tweets start having a negative effect on certain aspects of the teams operations, which is not outside of the realm of posibility.

If your boss got on you for posting so much on the Colts web site I'm sure you would tell him/her that you have plenty of time and energy to do both. Irsay spends less time tweeting than many of us do posting.

Do you remember Caldwell answering Q's about Collins... Irsay breaking news that his team's coach did not know about?

This is horrible business.... and I fear we are about to see a lot more of it.

Jim Irsay is an NFL owner... how many others "slum" on twitter? I mean really... I am truly embaressed for this man.