Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Anyone Think #18 Will Actually Be Here?

jriddy5000son

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

That maybe what you think, I don't think so. No one knows right now.

Now, here's what I think. I believe that Peyton could show up on March 8th at around 80% and still get his money. THe fact of the matter is, there is no training until late May as they do some workouts. That gives PM another 2 months to heal. Plus, isn't the point of a regeneration so that it gets back to 100%. Now for me to say he's going to be back and better than ever is a little ignorant, but I do think that he will be just fine out there.

I'm just going to wait and see what happens on March 8th; it's good to hear other fans opinions on this topic, but the only person I'm paying real attention to is Irsay.

If the only one you are paying attention to is Irsay then I would check out the interview he did with Wingo or Eisen last week - sorry forget which one - where he said the words "salary cap" in referencing Manning at least 3 times. As in, that contract would be challenging for us to manage the salary cap. That was very telling to me.

Of course it is just my opinion, but we have seen the last of 18 playing for the Colts.

If the only one you are paying attention to is Irsay then I would check out the interview he did with Wingo or Eisen last week - sorry forget which one - where he said the words "salary cap" in referencing Manning at least 3 times. As in, that contract would be challenging for us to manage the salary cap. That was very telling to me.

Of course it is just my opinion, but we have seen the last of 18 playing for the Colts.

Very true, but I think that if he's still thinking about this, his healthy is more important than the money. They just got Grigson whos a money-managing genius, so the salary cap shouldn't be the biggest concern on their mind.

Like I said, I'm waiting until the 8th and Im gathering my info from what Irsay says, but its his decision not ours. Anyways, I think he stays.

Very true, but I think that if he's still thinking about this, his healthy is more important than the money. They just got Grigson whos a money-managing genius, so the salary cap shouldn't be the biggest concern on their mind.

Like I said, I'm waiting until the 8th and Im gathering my info from what Irsay says, but its his decision not ours. Anyways, I think he stays.

What? Sorry Andy but that is and should be very much on their mind.