Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017 NFL Combine Skills Day #4(3/6/17) (DB)

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

I am not going to spell this out for you. Not going to drag this out into some long debate. 

Don't need you to give me a link to a player profile on NFL.com either.

I have no doubt that Adoree Jackson is very high on teams boards, and he has been there for a long time. 

Just always remember that day, when you said "Chances of (Adoree Jackson) going in the top 15 are approaching zero." Good luck. 

Based on your prior posts, it seems that you expect a huge boost in his draft stock after the combine. What we're trying to say is that he's been projected where he is with his elite athleticism in mind. His CB play hasn't been as strong as some of the top guys that actually tested better and project to be starting outside guys off the rip. Again, I love what Jackson brings as a playmaker with the ball in his hands, but I don't see the jump into the first round. If he didn't attend the combine, I doubt we're having this conversation.

Truthfully, I was having a hard time justifying a nickel corner with our 2nd Rd pick, despite how much I like the guy.

As you said though, we'll have to wait and see until draft day.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to like Jabril Peppers over the weekend.   Had not really paid much attention previous to that point.    Something about his personality, it's very infectious.   He seems to have this spark about him that lights up the people around him.  Seems like a very good team mate and a leader.

32 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Kevin King allowed a 55.6 QB rating on throws into his coverage (33rd best in CFB). Teammate Sidney Jones allowed 42.1 (13th)

You almost question whether any of these guys are the product of playing in such a dominant secondary, but usually being the weak link in a dominant secondary gets you picked on early and often. Obviously that didn't happen.