Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Barnett out for combine due to illness

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just don't see the success continuing over their in Chicago when you have two starting quarterbacks creating all sorts of drama and distraction. If you watch any of the abundance of former players doing podcasts and stuff like that, they all say distractions play a huge part in a teams success. Chances are half the team wants Foles, half the team wants Trubisky. The coaches obviously want Foles... who really knows what the front office really wants. The locker room has to be an interesting place. It has disaster written all over it,
    • I do understand what you are saying here for the most part.  And theoretically I guess any given Sunday.   But I don't think the Titans were that close to actually beating the Cheifs and it's hard to imagine how they could barring a Mahomes injury.  They got absolutely boatraced after their initial lead.  But I do understand what you are saying here.  
    • That's not how you worded the question.  Manning was demoted in 15, remained on the team, and eventually started.   You may have meant the next year, but that's not what you said...dude.
    • I think most  NFL people would say that he put his trust in a fairly obviously washed up middle aged kicker, who had been in obvious decline for a couple years and then the guy they brought in didn't miss a kick if I remember right.   It seems liek they were "wrong" in their assessment of AV. I'm big fans of Ballard and Reich, but I would have rather seen a more business lik erather than emotional treatment of AV.
    • Just going back to these reports back in ‘18 when Nagy thought the Bears were a better situation. I know the Colts denied ever offering or the like, but there’s no way Nagy was not one of the top picks for them at that time. Nevertheless, I hope we blow the Bears out of the water so I can see Matt Nagy’s face. 
  • Members

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,073

• Nickster

Nickster 459

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 660

• Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 1,852

• Smonroe

Smonroe 9,998

• Archer