Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have You Ever Stopped For A Moment To Think How Different This Franchise Would Be Right Now

Blue Horseshoe

I think the problems would have been the same, it just would have taken longer for people to find out. Manning's health would have still been in question either way. But I see your point. Yes, it would have spared us all having to suffer through the awful season we had, but I would rather suffer through a bad season than not have a season at all. I am very glad that something got worked out and we had an NFL season in 2011.

I think the problems would have been the same, it just would have taken longer for people to find out. Manning's health would have still been in question either way. But I see your point. Yes, it would have spared us all having to suffer through the awful season we had, but I would rather suffer through a bad season than not have a season at all. I am very glad that something got worked out and we had an NFL season in 2011.

You'd still have the same staff you would be picking in the 20's rather than #1 in the draft. The Colts would be hoping for Manning's recovery.

If that happened, wouldn't all contracts just move back a year?

EDIT: If that is the case, while we'd have more time to evaluate Manning's neck/nerves that also would make him a year older which would make picking up that option the following year even tougher (potentially at least.)

This i what i think....................If Eli wins he better then big brother and if Brady win he is Better then Manning......... Make you sick to your stomch that Polian made this team into such a mess.

How do you figure? If you're going by the "superbowls are all that matter" which seems to be the argument if Eli wins another, then wouldn't Brady already be past Manning since he currently has two more?

Remember to make that argument, you'd have to accept that Terry Bradshaw is tied for the best QB of all time with Joe Montana.

Are you really willing to make that statement? I doubt even the biggest steeler homer would make that claim.