Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is Paul Worrilow?

According to a report from Jeff Howe, a Patriots beat reporter for the Boston Herald the Patriots, Lions, Eagles, and Colts have expressed interest in linebacker Paul Worrilow of the Falcons.  He is not a free agent and has been in the league 4years from the University of Deleware.  I don't think he's a starter but I could be wrong.  Really shaking the bushes now. 

8 minutes ago, KB said:

I read where he was a starter before he lost his spot.  I was wondering if the switched their scheme and he suddenly wasn't a good fit?  They described him as a tackling machine.  Sort of sounds like Freeman IMO.  Four teams interested including the Pats.  There must be something there with that much interest.  Everyone wants speed. 

2 hours ago, rock8591 said:

Damn nice pff so I guess we should bring back laron Landry and Ricky Jean freasis becuase they were top player according to pff

Step up your game bro. He's been with Atl for 3-4 years, and until this season when ATL actually had some LB's he started and yeah he had a bunch of tackles. But he sucks. He's no better than Morrison. He's literally a terrible ILB and we'd be dumb to sign him unless its for vet min to be a backup.

He's a big time tackler. Haven't seen enough of him to comment on his coverage. Only 26 and should be relatively inexpensive.

Once donated his blood stem cells to a complete stranger who was suffering from Leukaemia. Some serious character pluses right there.

He's relatively small as 3-4 LBs go though (6'1 and a little under 240lbs) so I'm thinking he's a WILL guy. 

Him & Donta Hightower could be a nice pairing. 

Are his listed pro day numbers legit? 

4.59 40 yard dash

6.5 3 cone (McCaffery ran like 6.58)

30 reps at 225

37.5" vertical

Those are freakish numbers, has multiple 100 tackle seasons. Idk I'd rather have a better upgrade but he's definitely an upgrade from Antonio and Edwin. He's an undersized Mike but he's not good enough in coverage to play Will. Rather trade for Mychal Kendricks or wait til Philly cuts him tho

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’ll have to search for Hicks’ break-down.  I hadn’t seen much tape of Bowers until a couple of weeks ago when I watched a highlight reel, and that was very impressive.  I’m just nervous about how hard it seems to be to predict TE success…
    • I was thinking a bit about what Ballard said in that clip from "Behind the Colts", about "he's not going to get much bigger". No idea if he was talking about Worthy... but if he is... he's right. Whether Worthy ends up playing at 165 or 176... this is still extremely small and light. Whether he's in the 1st percentile or 5th percentile of athlete's in weight in the league, this doesn't change the type of player and type of worries you would have about him with any significance. So... in a way, I kind of find that conversation a bit pointless. IMO the question should be - okay. he is small... and he will always be small. Can we work with that? And can we live with the risk of injury for that small of a player? And the answer can be no here... I'm not saying we necessarily need to take that risk. 
    • You think the Ed Dodds you see in edited clips here is the same as the Ed Dodds who interviews with teams?   I don’t know you or anyone would think that?      He’s very much respected around the NFL which is why multiple teams ask to interview with them most every year. 
    • I was too hahaha  Why’s that
    • Round 1 - #15 A. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas B. Brian Thomas, WR, LSU C. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia   Round 2 - #46  A. Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M B. Marshall Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan C. Jaden Hicks, S, Washington State   Round 3 - #82 A. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon B. Darius Robinson, DE/DT, Missouri C. Ben Sinnott, TE, Kansas State   Round 4 - #117 A. Jalyx Hunt, DE, Houston Christian B. Mason McCormick, OG, South Dakota State C. Malik Washington, WR, Virginia   Round 5 - #151 A. Beaux Limmer, OC, Arkansas B. Tanor Bortolini, OC, Wisconsin C. Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville   Round 6 - #191 A. Decamerion Richardson, CB, Mississippi State B. Qwan'tez Stiggers, CB, Toronto C. Nick Gargiulo, OC, South Carolina   Round 7 - #234 A. Millard Bradford, SS, TCU B. Mark Perry, FS, TCU C. Dalton Tucker, OG, Marshall   BONUS: Will the Colts trade the #15 pick this year?  A: Yes, they will trade back.  
  • Members

• Two_pound

Two_pound 734

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,778

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • w87r

w87r 13,817

Moderators
    • NewColtsFan