Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweets On Manning's Clearance

Tony Sullivan

you said SEVENTY yard tosses and bootlegs...neither of which Manning does when healthy.

And yes, for someone in his physical state at that time, it most certainly was aggressive. Maybe not for someone who was 100% healthy, but the fact is that he wasnt healthy then...and even if he was, do you really think that healthy NFL QBs throw 70 yard bombs in practice? heck, most NFL QBs would struggle to throw the ball 70 yards anyhow.

For you to call that me "spinning it however i like" is just ridiculous.

Im sure in your little fantasy land, people who just came out of spinal fusion surgery with nerve damage and muscle atrophy can toss the ball 70 yards while running from 260lb people...but in the real world, that doesnt happen. :spit:

i changed it to 50 because i believed i might have accidentally overexaggerrated. mannings thrown some very long balls i thouht they could have been seventy. aggressive would be manning pushing his limits. 25 yards throws is not agressive. you were comparing his throws then to now and called the 'then' aggressive.

however you still have evaded the question which shows how much you really believe in your statement.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning has never had a "70 yard toss arm" ... and bootlegs? Nope... guess the rules out Washingiton. Those are Shanny's favorite plays...

t

type

manning run vs raiders into youtube

he doesnt bootleg often but he DOES do it. also check your quote i said 50 yard tosses althought i do believe preinjury he had the strength to go over 70 if he wanted.

i changed it to 50 because i believed i might have accidentally overexaggerrated. mannings thrown some very long balls i thouht they could have been seventy. aggressive would be manning pushing his limits. 25 yards throws is not agressive. you were comparing his throws then to now and called the 'then' aggressive.

however you still have evaded the question which shows how much you really believe in your statement.

evaded what question? i stand by what i said about it being an aggressive thing. It wouldnt be aggressive for NOW or for when he's HEALTHY...but for the time when he was doing that, it most certainly was aggressive. Everything is relative, man, use some common sense.