Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The value chart kind of goes out the window when u r trading up into the top 10 or 5.  Teams know u r going after a qb and can charge u more.  I believe that if they moved up to say #7, they would b giving up next years #1 and then some.  Look what we charged the Jets and they only moved up 3 spots. Every one gave Ballard praise for that trade. Now he is the one who may have to pay up big time and let's see how Colt fans react when they see the total.  
    • Great job.  I agree with a lot of people that getting AC to resign is the key.  We can afford to pay him as one of the top LT's like we say he is.  I'm hoping we get it done this week.  I personally think we will need to spend more to keep Funchess.  We wanted to give him a long term deal last year but he wanted the one year prove it deal.  Then the freak injury derailed his and our plans.  And now we don't have Luck.  I think he will be highly sought after by a number of contenders.  I hope he stays but I think Ballard might have his work cut out for him.  We can only hope.  
    • Finally got to watch some game film from yesterday.  I won't add to the QB discussion.  That seems to be just about all anyone is talking about.  What I saw was that my guy, Calvin Throckmorton, who I was following all year, and hoping could be something, wound up having a TERRIBLE game.  Especially against speed rushers.  The commentators even said that he's gonna have to move inside.   Well, ththththhhh....
    • First Pick's board is so out of whack it kills me. I've used it in previous years, but it's just plain ridiculous right now. Your first 4 picks could all go in the first and the rest are at least a round or 2 later than projected (all no fault of yours, just a terrible board they have).
    • I hope AC comes back, but OL is an area where you need plenty of depth. I'm sure Ballard will be looking to add that depth through the draft or free agency this year.
  • Members