• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Didn't you just describe 70% of all Twitter users? 
    • I wonder which account is Kevin Bowen on here? He seems often to quote stuff I read here first.  Anyone else notice that? I wouldn't be surprised if he's either lurking or he's one of the regulars here.  
    • Mayfield and Rogers equal?    "You can't be serious!" -John McEnroe 
    • Yeah, if you ALSO take away his 3 best linemen you might approximate what Luck was dealing with his first 3 years.  Then we'd see an apples to apples type comparison to Luck's early years and his.  I think Mahomes deserves attention, but he had a stacked deck on Offense.  He also has the best TE in the league.  So arguably his top 3 weapons were in the top 5 in their positions, and Luck hasn't had any of that EVER, not even last year.  Sure, Luck finally had a line, but TY is on nobodies Top 5 list outside of this message board, and Ebron isn't deserving of a Top 5 listing wiht a blip on his resume.  Mack is a nice RB but far from Top 5 at this point.  Even though Luck STILL won't have 3 Top 5's this year, I think the scales are a bit more balanced this time around so I look forward to seeing which one excels.  If Mahomes puts up similar numbers without Hunt or Hill, (even though Kelce and their replacement back are still as good or better as our guys) then he'll unquestionably be the top QB in the league, in my view, over everyone on the list in pure talent/ability.   Rogers may have BEEN the most talented ever, but he's had some terrible seasons of late.  He'll be re-establishing his greatness as well and he has some new weapons this year to help him do that.  Same with Brady.   We'll also get a good look at Ben R. without Brown to see if he keeps up his performance.  We're lucky that Luck will get to prove it against many of those rated higher than him.  And likely, should we play well in the Playoffs, he'll have to prove it against Brady.  I would love to see Luck win against Brady in their only playoff meeting likely remaining should it happen. 
    • Gonna be so hard for us to win one in their building with Kawhi not at 100%. Luckily Siakam finally looked like his attacking self in game 3. Hopefully he can find that again in game 5. Lowry needs to keep up his play as does Gasol. I don’t know what to expect from the bench but as long as they don’t get ripped to shreds, that’s all I ask. Oh and it would be very welcome if Danny Green could return from his vacation at brick island  (although he’s been solid defensively I think) 
  • Members

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,809

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 8

• C0LT5

C0LT5 100

• runthepost

runthepost 603

• BlueCrew48

BlueCrew48 16

• CantBeStopped