Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl Predictions

CR91

Giants: 27

New England: 24

I think it will be close, but I like the Giants because of the crowd advantage (most Colts fans will support Eli), Bradshaw's brutal run game, Hakeem Nicks, and that the Giants have the Patriots number the last few games, including the last Superbowl. If Coughlin can push the right buttons in his speeches, he can settle his guys down and remind them they've been to this rodeo before. They just have to execute.

the Giants were outscored in the regular season and luckily fell into the playoffs,took advantage of a Packer choke job and a gift win at SF.They are arguably one of the worst SB teams ever.This is not 07,I think people think this is a rematch from that year.The Giants have a good pass game,the Pat's better.The Pat's give up a lot of yards but no points.The Giants are going to school tonight.

What r u talking about?? Worst super bowl team ever? Ur looking at their regular season record not their skill sets. They are an excellent team. Obviously since they r in the super bowl. Why r u so bitter?

My gut is telling me that Brady is really going to come out in intense alien machine mode (what my girls call him) after having his perfect season destroyed by the Giants - this one is very personal. I'm picking Pats by 14. I don't really care much for either team and don't have a fav. Just want a good game to watch.

so the big game is almost upon us. who is your choice to hoist the hardware?

giants vs patriots- this is basically the same pass rush that got brady last time. guess we will see if he learned from his last super bowl.

NYGs 41, New England 27

(take the over)

...to pick NE you have to ignore the way both teams played the last 6 weeks..

the Giants were outscored in the regular season and luckily fell into the playoffs,took advantage of a Packer choke job and a gift win at SF.They are arguably one of the worst SB teams ever.This is not 07,I think people think this is a rematch from that year.The Giants have a good pass game,the Pat's better.The Pat's give up a lot of yards but no points.The Giants are going to school tonight.

They aren't going to school they are going to Disney world

Only 1 player has come back from a deficit of more than 3 in the last 5 minutes in the 4th qtr. of a SB - Eli Manning (4, when he was down 10-14).

Others that have come back from a deficit of 3 are Joe Montana, Big Ben. That is why I knew it was curtains once Peyton's Colts got behind the Saints by 7 in the 4th qtr., have to keep it a FG game to stand a chance in the waning minutes of the 4th qtr. for the most part.

Once the Giants went up by 4 pts, it was no contest. For all the game winning drives in the 4th qtr. in the postseason, Tom Brady in the last 2 minutes has never come back from 4 pts down, NEVER EVER!!! That is when I knew the Giants were winning!!! :) :)

Tom Brady has never won a SB since Eli came to the league, hmm...baby Bro is the Pats Kryptonite!!!